California Veterans Mesothelioma Lawyer
We Help Veterans Get Fair and Just Compensation for Mesothelioma Lawsuits in all 50 States!
California Veterans and Mesothelioma Claims
California Veterans diagnosed with Mesothelioma or any Asbestos related disease may be eligible to receive compensation from responsible asbestos companies and manufacturers. California Veterans who served in Air Force, Navy, Army and all other branches of U. S. armed forces are being diagnosed with Mesothelioma and other asbestos related diseases. Most Veterans do not start showing asbestos related symptoms until 10-50 years after their initial exposure.
Hmong Memorial, at Fresno County Court House, in California
We Help Veterans Get Fair and Just Compensation for Mesothelioma Lawsuits in all 50 States!
Have A Question About Compensation?
Our Mesothelioma Patient Advocates can answer questions about trust funds, treatments, settlements and other types of mesothelioma compensation.
Chat Now – Click Chat Banner to start a live chat!
Call Now – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Asbestos exposure is responsible for approximately 10,000 deaths each year in the United States. From 1920 through 1980 The U. S. Military used asbestos-containing products in ships, aircraft, buildings, barracks, mess halls, and other military facilities. Asbestos was used by the U. S. Military in more than 300 different materials and products.
The Department of Veterans Affairs states that there are more than 25 million Americans that have previously served in the U.S. military. Thousands of U. S. servicemen and women came into contact with asbestos containing products and materials during their tour of service. Many Veterans diagnosed with Mesothelioma have complained that they were not given any warning, training or respiratory protective gear when handling, installing, loading, repairing, or removing asbestos-containing products.
The Navy’s Surgeon General became aware In 1939 that asbestosis was being caused by extended asbestos exposure to Veterans yet the Navy continued its use of asbestos for 4 more decades. U. S. regulations on asbestos exposure began in the late 1970s. Because of its long latency period asbestos-related diseases like Mesothelioma cancer has made Veterans sick through no fault of their own. U. S. Courts are now holding asbestos companies and manufacturers that exposed Veterans to the toxic asbestos dust and fibers accountable by awarding mesothelioma victims large settlements for their pain and suffering.
U. S. Veterans Have the Right to Sue Asbestos Manufacturers that Exposed Them to Deadly Asbestos Containing Products and Materials.
California Veterans and Mesothelioma
- Veterans who performed repairs, renovations, or demolition on ships built earlier than 1980 were exposed to asbestos.
- 1 in 3 U. S. Veterans will be diagnosed with an asbestos related disease in their lifetime.
- The U.S. Military used thousands of asbestos-containing products in their ships between the 1920-late 1970’s.
- Millions of U. S. Veterans have been exposed to asbestos during their tour of service.
- A recent study showed that as many as 30-40% of Mesothelioma victims is U. S. Veterans.
- Mesothelioma has affected veterans from all branches of service including those who worked in Navy shipyards.
- Asbestos was used heavily in the shipbuilding and in military ships. Many veterans working in confined quarters have been exposed to asbestos
- 14 in every 1,000 WW II shipyard workers died of an asbestos-related disease compared to 18 in every 1,000 combat related deaths.
- Veterans who served between 1940 and 1980 have the greatest risk of developing Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related cancer.
California Asbestos Exposure Hot Spots
More than 1,104,000 tons of asbestos shipments were received in the state of California. High asbestos exposure was in shipyards, power plants, steel mills, iron mills, oil refineries, and construction sites in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Long Beach and Sacramento.
Asbestos-containing products and materials were used throughout California included; asbestos ceiling & floor tiles, asbestos mixed in paints, asbestos mixed in cement, asbestos used in boilers, asbestos used electrical wiring, roofing materials, plumbing pipes & gaskets, attic insulation, heating and air-conditioning products, car and truck brakes, welding equipment, fire retardant clothing & gloves, drywall, fiberboard, wallboard, asbestos tape, vinyl flooring, fireproofing materials, fireplaces, ovens, etc.
|California Asbestos Exposure Job Sites|
|California Asbestos Exposure Products|
|California Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations|
|California Veterans Mesothelioma Lawyer|
|California Workers Mesothelioma Lawyers|
California Mesothelioma Statistics (Asbestos-Related Deaths)
- California ranks 1st in the U. S. for deaths from malignant Mesothelioma.
- The mortality rate from Mesothelioma in California is 10.2 per million.
- 3,795 California residents died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- 5,792 asbestos-related deaths were reported in California since 1979.
- Los Angeles, CA has more than 1200 asbestos-related deaths and more than 900 Mesothelioma Deaths.
- California has a crude mortality rank of 5th in the U. S.
*Statistics on Mesothelioma and asbestos related deaths were compiled from CDC (Center for Disease Control’s National Center for Health Statistics), and NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and other cancer reporting sources.
Mesothelioma Has Been Linked to Asbestos Exposure in U. S. Veterans
California Military Bases
- Alameda Naval Air Station
- China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station
- Concord Naval Weapons Station
- El Centro Naval Air Facility
- Lemoore Naval Air Station
- Los Alamitos Naval Air Station
- Mare Island Naval Shipyard
- Miramar Naval Air Station
- Moffett Field Naval Air Station
- Naval Training Center San Diego
- North Island Naval Air Station
- Oakland Naval Supply Depot
- Point Loma Naval Base
- Point Mugu Naval Air Station
- Port Hueneme Construction Battalion Center
- San Diego Naval Base
- Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station
- Treasure Island Naval Station
California Veteran Workers and Asbestos Exposure
California Women Veterans and Asbestos Exposure
California Veterans Asbestos Containing Products
California Trade Worker Veterans that worked in boiler rooms, engine rooms, installing brakes, gaskets, insulation, valves and pipes have a higher risk of developing an asbestos related disease in their lifetime
Air Handling Systems
Aircraft Stitching Wire
Army Gas Masks
Army Transport Vehicles
Asbestos Cement Sheets
Asbestos Coated Steam Pipeline
Asbestos Containing Coots
Asbestos Containing Gloves
Asbestos containing Parts
Asphalt Plastic Cement
Base Floor Covering Materials
Boiler Room Equipment
Cement Asbestos Shingles
Cement Chalk Boards
Cement Covered Flues
Cockpit Heating Systems
Deck Covering Materials
Engine Heat Shields
Felt and Tar Joint Compound
Fire Resistant Clothes
Flexible Duct Connectors
Heat Resistant Gloves
Heat Resistant Materials
Heat Shields for Engines
Hot Water Pipes
Hot Water Tank Insulation
Insulation of Tanks
Insulation on Boilers
Insulation on hot water pipes
Insulation on Steam Pipes
Joiner Bulkhead Systems
Protective Fire Retardant
Smoke Screen Generators
Sound dampening materials
Systems used to Heat Cockpits
Wallboard Joint Compound
There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.
California Mesothelioma Asbestos cancer Claims
Mesothelioma and Asbestos Veteran Related Settlements & Verdict
- $2 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Florida Navy Veterans that developed malignant Mesothelioma from service related exposure.
- $2.5 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy Aircraft repairman that died from Mesothelioma.
- $1.25 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 76.
- $2.7 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy sheetmetal worker that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 79.
- $2.4 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Veteran telephone installer and repairman that developed Mesothelioma at age 61.
- $4 Million Army Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a U. S. Army Corps of Engineers veteran that developed Mesothelioma at age 76.
- $6 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy fireman and boiler tender that developed Mesothelioma at age 64.
- $7.2 Million Air Force Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy electrical engineer and electronic technician that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 67.
- $12.3 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Veteran cement worker that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 57.
- $32 Million Navy Veteran: For a veteran who worked in fire and boiler rooms of naval ships that he served on.
- $75 Million Navy Supplier Trust Award: Against a Navy Supplier Sets Up $75 Million Trust for Veterans with Mesothelioma.
Need Help Choosing a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
We have been counseling Veterans and Mesothelioma patients for more than 12 years on the legal and medical sides of Mesothelioma and other asbestos related cancers. A Mesothelioma case can settle in the seven figure range. Be very careful in choosing a Mesothelioma lawyer to represent you and your family. Mesothelioma is highly specialized legal field and having an experienced Veterans Mesothelioma lawyer can make a huge difference in the amount of your settlement.
Mesothelioma cases can take 1-3 years in the busy U. S. Court system. Lawyers for Asbestos companies will try to stretch out the time to settle and some Mesothelioma patients will die during this time. At this point, it will become a Mesothelioma Wrongful Death case. Family members are allowed to seek financial compensation from negligence of asbestos manufacturers for their loss.
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Veterans Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Need a California Veterans Mesothelioma Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an experienced Veteran’s Mesothelioma lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
California Workers and Residents Have the Right to Sue Manufacturers that Exposed them to Asbestos.
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Claims Lawyers in all California Counties
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Claims Lawyers in all California Cities
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Nationwide Veterans Mesothelioma Lawyers
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.