Shipyard Products and Mesothelioma Claims
Shipyard workers are at risk for developing Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related cancers. People that worked with and around shipyard products that exposed them to asbestos dust and fibers are still at risk of developing Mesothelioma and other asbestos related disease in their lifetime.
More than 20 million American workers including Shipyard Workers have been exposed to asbestos with the heaviest usage in the U. S. were during 1930-1980. Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related cancers can lay dormant in Shipyard Products for 10-50 years.
Shipyard Workers diagnosed with Mesothelioma may be eligible for financial compensation with the help of an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer.
U.S. Courts are now holding asbestos companies and manufacturers that exposed Veterans to the toxic asbestos dust and fibers accountable by awarding mesothelioma victims large settlements for their pain and suffering.
|Ship Port Workers|
|Navy Ship List|
Shipyard Products and Asbestos Exposure
Shipyard Workers that worked in shipyards, ship salvage yards, ship repair stations, engine rooms, installing brakes, gaskets, insulation, valves and pipes have a higher risk of developing an asbestos related disease in their lifetime.
There is no charge for your initial phone consultation.
Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Mesothelioma and Asbestos Exposure
- Malignant Mesothelioma is commonly diagnosed in people between the ages of 50 and 75 years old.
- There are 2,500-3,000 malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the United States.
- 1 in 3 U. S. military veterans will develop an asbestos related disease in their lifetime.
- Men are 4 times more likely to be diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma than females.
- 70-80% of all diagnosed Malignant Mesothelioma cases reported had workplace experience.
Military Veterans and Asbestos Exposure
Veterans that held certain trade jobs were exposed to asbestos. Many military jobs involved working in confined spaces with bad ventilation, operating machinery and equipment that had asbestos-containing products.
Asbestos was also used extensively as fireproofing and insulation in Navy ship engine rooms, decking, sleeping quarters, hulls of ships and boiler rooms because of its resistance to heat.
One in three Navy Veterans will develop an asbestos related disease in their lifetime and are at greater risk of developing mesothelioma, an aggressive form of cancer.
Mesothelioma has been medically linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
Median Survival Rate for Mesothelioma Patients by Stage
Mesothelioma Symptoms Include:
- Chest pain
- Chronic cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Fever or night sweats
- Fluid build-up in lungs
- Heart palpitations
- Heart murmurs
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Orthopnea (dyspnea when lying down)
- Shortness of breath
- Thickening of Pericardial Layers
Recent Mesothelioma Verdicts
- $4.6 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union insulator that developed malignant Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $10.2 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Paper Mill worker suffering from pleural Mesothelioma.
- $1.1 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy veteran machinist that developed malignant mesothelioma at age 71.
- $245,000 Asbestosis Settlement: For a Paper mill worker suffering from Asbestosis.
- $2.6 Million Shipyard Worker Mesothelioma Settlement: For the family of a 72-year old shipyard worker with mesothelioma who suffered second hand exposure.
- $5 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy Boilerman who developed Mesothelioma during his service.
- $7.5 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a woman that developed peritoneal mesothelioma from laundering her husband’s work clothes.
Malignant Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Need an Shipyard Products Mesothelioma Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
Shipyard Products and Asbestos Exposure
Shipyard Products, Shipyard Products Workers Mesothelioma lawyers, Attorneys, Claims, Law Firms, lawsuits