Mesothelioma Survivor Funds
Help for Mesothelioma Survivors
Mesothelioma Survivor Funds are financial compensation from asbestos trust funds set against negligent asbestos manufacturers and distributors for being diagnosed with Mesothelioma. Mesothelioma Law Firms can help asbestos victims and surviving family members get compensated for damages against negligent asbestos manufacturers and distributors who exposed them to deadly asbestos fibers and materials. In most Mesothelioma claims there are multiple settlement amounts from asbestos manufacturers and distributors throughout the U. S. It is very important to contact a Mesothelioma lawyer soon after you have been diagnosed that has experience with Mesothelioma Trust funds in all 50 states.
Survival rates for Mesothelioma cancer can vary and refers to the percentage of Mesothelioma patients that live for a specified period of time after diagnosis. Mesothelioma survival rates are statistics based on many different contributing factors and can help a patient with a how long they may expect to live.
Mesothelioma Survival Rate Statistics
Only 40% of Mesothelioma patients live more than 1 year.
Less than 20% of Mesothelioma patients are still alive in year 2.
Less than 10% of Mesothelioma patients are alive by year 4.
Factors that Determine Mesothelioma Survival Rates
These factors will give you a general idea of what to expect in terms of life expectancy.
Age of Mesothelioma Patient – The average age of a mesothelioma diagnosis is age 69. Older Mesothelioma patients have a much less survival rate than younger patients.
Gender of Patient – More than 80% of Mesothelioma are men. Women have a better survival rates than men with about 11% of women living up to 10 years.
Latency Period – Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years.
Location & Treatment Options – Survival rates can depend on where the Mesothelioma cancer is located in the body. If the Mesothelioma tumors are located in a place that is treatable by surgery, radiation or chemotherapy the patient has a better survival rate. If the Mesothelioma is located in an inoperable location or there is a chance the patient may not survive treatment the survival rate drops considerably.
Stage of Mesothelioma Cancer – There are 4 stages of Mesothelioma cancer. Survival rates are better for patients that get diagnosed in stages 1-2 versus stages 3-4. Most patients diagnosed with Mesothelioma are usually in stages 3-4 because Mesothelioma has the same symptoms of other diseases in its early stages.
The only known cause of this Mesothelioma is exposure to asbestos. It is important to note that Mesothelioma is a progressive disease, with a 10-50 year latency period developing over years or even decades in many patients. Therefore, your statute of limitations does not begin with the time of your exposure. Rather, it begins with date of your diagnosis that you have Mesothelioma.
If you have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you have legal rights. But you need to act quickly, because the statute of limitations in most states is 1-3 years.
There Are 4 Primary Types of Mesothelioma Claims:
- Product Liability– Can be filed against companies that manufactured and distributed asbestos products.
- Medical Malpractice– Can be filed against doctors or hospitals if they misdiagnose, or delay your diagnosis of Mesothelioma.
- Workers Compensation – Can be filed against an employer if you were exposed to asbestos while on the job.
- Wrongful Death– Can be filed against asbestos manufacturers, asbestos distributors, or an employer of a product containing asbestos that directly caused a person’s death if their actions constituted Settlement for a deceased worker’s safety.
Main Factors That Will Determine Your Case Value
- Type of Mesothelioma diagnosis
- Number of asbestos companies named in lawsuit
- Number of bankrupt asbestos companies named in lawsuit
- Survival prognosis of a Mesothelioma patient
- Number of asbestos contacting products named in lawsuit
- Years of exposure
- Funds still available from asbestos companies
- If you filed within your states Statute of Limitations
Have A Question About Settlements?
Our Mesothelioma Patient Advocates can answer questions about Survivor, treatments, settlements and other types of Mesothelioma Survivors.
Chat Now – Click Chat Banner to Start a Live Chat!
Call Now – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Mesothelioma Survivors and Asbestos Exposure
- Malignant Mesothelioma is commonly diagnosed in people between the ages of 50 and 75 years old.
- There are 2,500-3,000 malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the United States.
- 1 in 3 U. S. military veterans will develop an asbestos related disease in their lifetime.
Malignant Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
|A & I Corporation Bodily Injury Trust|
|ABB Lummus Asbestos Trust Fund|
|A-Best Asbestos Settlement Trust|
|AC&S Asbestos Settlement Trust|
|AP Green Industries Asbestos Trust Fund|
|APG Asbestos Trust|
|Armstrong World Industries Asbestos Trust Fund|
|ARTRA Asbestos Trust|
|Asbestos Claims Management Corp Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Babcock & Wilcox Asbestos Trust|
|Bartells Asbestos Settlement Trust|
|Brauer Asbestos Trust|
|C. E. Thurston and Sons Asbestos Trust|
|Celotex Asbestos Settlement Trust|
|Combustion Engineering Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Congoleum Plan Trust|
|Eagle Picher Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Fibreboard Asbestos Trust Fund|
|G-1 Asbestos Settlement Trust|
|GAF Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Garrison Litigation Management Asbestos Trust Fund|
|H. K. Porter Asbestos Trust|
|Halliburton Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Harbison Walker Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Hercules Asbestos Trust Fund|
|J. T. Thorpe Company Settlement Trust|
|Kaiser Asbestos Personal Injury Trust|
|Keene Creditors Trust|
|Leslie Controls Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Lykes Tort Claim Trust|
|Manville Personal Injury Settlement Trust|
|NARCO Asbestos Trust Fund|
|National Gypsum Asbestos Trust Fund|
|NGC Bodily Injury Trust|
|Owens Corning Fiberglas Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Plibrico Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Raytech (Raybestos) Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Shook and Fletcher Asbestos Settlement Trust|
|Stone and Webster Asbestos Trust|
|Swan Asbestos and Silica Settlement Trust|
|THAN Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Thorp Insulation Asbestos Trust Fund|
|Turner & Newell Asbestos Trust Fund|
|United States Gypsum Asbestos Trust Fund|
|United States Mineral Asbestos Trust Fund|
|UNR Asbestos-Disease Claims Trust|
|Western Asbestos Settlement Trust|
We Help Mesothelioma Victims with Information about Settlements
|Civil Mesothelioma Survivors Suit|
|Eligible Mesothelioma Survivors|
|File Mesothelioma Survivors Suit|
|Government Mesothelioma Survivors|
|Join Mesothelioma Suit Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Attorney Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Award Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Bankruptcy Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Cancer Survivors Form|
|Mesothelioma Cancer Survivors Help|
|Mesothelioma Case Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Claims Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Class Action Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Law Firm Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Lawyer Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Payout Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Secondhand Exposure Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Amounts|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Assistance|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Attorneys|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Awards|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Claims|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Forms|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Help|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Helpline|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Jury Award|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Law Firms|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Lawyers|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Requirements|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Sign-up|
|Mesothelioma Survivors Website|
|Mesothelioma Trust Fund Survivors|
|Mesothelioma Workmans Survivors|
|Sign Up for Mesothelioma Survivors|
|Veterans Mesothelioma Survivors|
|Women Mesothelioma Survivors|
|Workers Mesothelioma Survivors|
If you have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you have legal rights. But you need to act quickly, because the statute of limitations in most states is 1-3 years.It is very important to contact a Mesothelioma lawyer soon after you have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma. The only known cause of this Mesothelioma is exposure to asbestos. Mesothelioma is a progressive disease, with a 10-50 year latency period developing over years or even decades in many patients. Therefore, your statute of limitations does not begin with the time of exposure. Rather, it begins with your diagnosis that you have Mesothelioma.
Mesothelioma Survivors – Free Consultation
Our Mesothelioma Lawyers offer you a free no-obligation consultation to determine the merits of your case. During this time, the attorney will be able to access your case and determine your chances for filing a successful Mesothelioma lawsuit. It’s important that provide your Mesothelioma attorney with as much information as possible regarding your work history, asbestos exposure and current medical condition. During this time your lawyer will explain the legal process to you as it applies to Mesothelioma claims and inform you as to what your expectations should be for a successful outcome.
A person diagnosed with Mesothelioma may be entitled to recover compensation for the following:
Mesothelioma Survivors– Representation Fees
Mesothelioma Lawsuits are very expensive to bring to trial. If a Mesothelioma lawyer asks you for money to help with expenses for your case you should run the other way. All Mesothelioma and asbestos-related cases are “contingency-based cases”. This means no out of pocket expenses to you or your family. Our Mesothelioma lawyers earn their money by winning your case against asbestos companies. They do not get paid unless you get paid.
When a Mesothelioma Settlement is reached, your lawyer is paid a contingency fee or percentage of the settlement, which is compensation for their time, travel, and other expenses incurred during your Mesothelioma case. Usually it ranges from 33-40% of the total compensation amount after deducting the expenses. Be sure to discuss the matter of fees and payments that the contingency fees covered with your lawyer. This will save you any problems or questions that might occur later.
How a Mesothelioma Attorney Can Help
An Experienced Mesothelioma attorney will take the following steps to ensure that you receive just and fair compensation for your injuries:
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will help you recover costly mesothelioma Loss of Life expenses.
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will help you recover loss of income.
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will help you get diagnosed with proper medical testing.
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will help you sort out which asbestos companies are liable in your Mesothelioma claim.
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will help you obtain old records, legal documents and work records that are important to your case.
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will help you identify asbestos-containing products used in your workplace or home.
- A Mesothelioma Lawyer will guide you through each step of the legal process and answer any questions you may have.
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will provide expert witnesses that have testified in other Mesothelioma cases.
- A Mesothelioma lawyer will make sure that your claim is filed within your states statute of limitations.
- A Mesothelioma will check your eligibility to see if you qualify for asbestos bankruptcy Survivor.
An experienced Mesothelioma lawyer will help you to file a Mesothelioma lawsuit to hold negligent asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies accountable for the severe Settlement that comes with a Mesothelioma cancer diagnosis.
Recent Mesothelioma Verdicts
- $4.6 Million Mesothelioma Survivors: For a union insulator that developed malignant Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $10.2 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Paper Mill worker suffering from pleural Mesothelioma.
- $8 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a man diagnosed with Mesothelioma. Noneconomic damages and $1.5 Million for Loss of Lifes.
- $1.2 Million Mesothelioma Survivors: For a 76 year old carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma.
- $1.1 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Survivors: For a Navy veteran machinist that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 71.
- $245,000 Asbestosis Settlement: For a Paper mill worker suffering from Asbestosis.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Survivors: For a union pipefitter man who died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- $2.6 Million Shipyard Worker Mesothelioma Survivors: For the family of a 72-year old shipyard worker with Mesothelioma who suffered second hand exposure.
- $5 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy Boilerman who developed Mesothelioma during his service.
- $1.8 Million Mesothelioma Survivors: For a carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 68.
- $7.5 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a woman that developed peritoneal Mesothelioma from laundering her husband’s work clothes.
Malignant Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos Survivor that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Need a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Workers and Asbestos Containing Products
People that worked in shipyards, refineries, power plants, mills, factories, plants, salvage yards, engine rooms, installing brakes, gaskets, insulation, valves and pipes have a higher risk of developing an asbestos related disease in their lifetime.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.