Navy Frigates Mesothelioma Lawsuits
We Help Veterans Get Fair and Just Compensation for Mesothelioma Lawsuits in all 50 States!
Navy Frigates and Mesothelioma Claims
Veterans that severed on Frigates are being diagnosed with Mesothelioma, Asbestos lung cancer, Asbestosis, and other Asbestos related diseases each year in the U. S. All branches of the U. S. Military used asbestos during the 20th Century with peak years being 1930-1980 because of it fire-retardant properties. U. S. Navy Frigates used forced ventilation which uses an air handler to circulate and control room temperature. Tiny .03 micron asbestos fibers would float through the air ventilation system causing crew members to inhale and inject asbestos particles. The latency period for developing Mesothelioma or an asbestos related cancer is 10-50 years.
- Asbestos was used as a common building material on all Navy ships including Frigates.
- A recent study reported that 1 in 3 U. S. Veterans will develop an asbestos-related disease in their lifetime.
- Thousands of shipyard workers, Navy Sailors, U. S. Marines, and civilian contractors labored on Amphibious Ship repairs, renovations and demolition.
- A Navy Frigate is a type of warship that is assigned to anti-submarine warfare and an escort for other ships, such as Merchant Marine convoys.
- Asbestos products and materials were used in building Navy Frigates include; air handlers, heating elements, cooling elements, decking, hulls, filter racks, dampers, insulation and ductwork.
Veterans Have the Right to sue asbestos manufacturers that exposed them to Asbestos.
U. S. Navy Frigates (Types: AKV – T-AKV)
- USS Rathburne
- USS Meyerkord
- USS W. S. Sims
- USS Lang
- USS Patterson
- USS Whipple
- USS Reasoner
- USS Lockwood
- USS Stein
- USS Marvin Shields
- USS Francis Hammond
- USS Vreeland
- USS Bagley
- USS Downes
- USS Badger
- USS Blakely
- USS Robert E. Peary
- USS Harold E. Holt
- USS Trippe
- USS Fanning
- USS Ouellet
- USS Joseph Hewes
- USS Bowen
- USS Paul
- USS Aylwin
- USS Elmer Montgomery
- USS Cook
- USS McCandless
- USS Donald B. Beary
- USS Brewton
- USS Kirk
- USS Barbey
- USS Jesse L. Brown
- USS Ainsworth
- USS Miller
- USS Thomas C. Hart
- USS Capodanno
- USS Pharris
- USS Truett
- USS Valdez
- USS Moinester
- Navy Frigate: 1965
- USS Glover
- Navy Frigates: 1966-1988
- USS Brooke
- USS Ramsey
- USS Schofield
- USS Talbot
- USS Richard L. Page
- USS Julius A. Furer
- Navy Frigates: 1977-1989
- USS Oliver Hazard Perry
- USS McInerney
- USS Wadsworth
- USS Duncan
- USS Clark
- USS George Philip
- USS Samuel Eliot Morison
- USS Sides
- USS Estocin
- USS Clifton Sprague
- USS John A. Moore
- USS Antrim
- USS Flatley
- USS Fahrion
- USS Lewis B. Puller
- USS Jack Williams
- USS Copeland
- USS Gallery
- USS Mahlon S. Tisdale
- USS Boone
- USS Stephen W. Groves
- USS Reid
- USS Stark
- USS John L. Hall
- USS Jarrett
- USS Aubrey Fitch
- USS Underwood
- USS Crommelin
- USS Curts
- USS Doyle
- USS Halyburton
- USS McClusky
- USS Klakring
- USS Thach
- USS De Wert
- USS Rentz
- USS Nicholas
- USS Vandegrift
- USS Robert G. Bradley
- USS Taylor
- USS Gary
- USS Carr
- USS Hawes
- USS Ford
- USS Elrod
- USS Simpson
- USS Reuben James
- USS Samuel B. Roberts
- USS Kauffman
- USS Rodney M. Davis
- USS Ingraham
Navy Frigates and Shipyard Exposure
- Bath Iron Works, Bath, ME
- Brooklyn Naval Yard, Brooklyn, NY
- Todd-Pacific Shipyard Corp., Seattle, WA
- Todd-Pacific Shipyard Corp., San Pedro, CA
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Navy Veterans and Asbestos Exposure
Thousands of U. S. servicemen and women came into contact with asbestos fibers during their tour of service. Many Veterans diagnosed with Mesothelioma have complained that they were not given any warning, training or respiratory protective gear when handling, installing, loading, repairing, or removing asbestos-containing products.
- Asbestos was used by the U. S. Military in more than 300 different materials and products.
- Millions of U. S. Veterans have been exposed to asbestos during their tour of service.
- A recent study showed that as many as 30-40% of Mesothelioma victims is U. S. Veterans.
- Mesothelioma has affected veterans from all branches of service including those who worked in Navy shipyards.
- The U.S. Military used thousands of asbestos-containing products in their ships between the 1920-late 1970’s.
- Asbestos was listed as the top contaminant at 32 U.S. Army base closures during the 1990s.
- Mesothelioma and other asbestos related diseases primarily occur in Veterans between the ages of 55-75.
- Veterans who served between 1940 and 1980 have the greatest risk of developing Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related cancer.
- 14 in every 1,000 WW II shipyard workers died of an asbestos-related disease compared to 18 in every 1,000 combat related deaths.
- Asbestos was used heavily in the shipbuilding and in military ships. Many veterans working in confined quarters have been exposed to asbestos.
Asbestos is most dangerous when inhaled or ingested. Most U. S. Veterans are particularly at risk because that worked on building and demolition projects that exposed them to asbestos fibers and dust. It was nearly impossible to avoid coming into to contact with asbestos if you worked on military construction sites.
Veterans were daily exposed to toxic asbestos dust and fibers where they inhaled and ingested them without any protection in their workplace. Families of workers and other military veterans that were exposed to asbestos secondhand are also developing Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related disease.
Veterans diagnosed with Mesothelioma have complained that they were not given any warning, training or respiratory protective gear when handling, installing, loading, repairing, or removing asbestos-containing products.
Veterans have the right to sue asbestos manufacturers that exposed them to asbestos.
Navy Auxiliary Ships and Asbestos Exposure
Navy Sailors and shipyard workers were daily exposed to toxic asbestos dust and fibers where they inhaled and ingested them without any protection in their workplace. Families of workers and other government contractors that were exposed to asbestos secondhand are also developing Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related disease.
U. S. Military Branches of Service
Navy Frigates and Asbestos Containing Products
Navy Frigate Veterans that worked in boiler rooms, engine rooms, installing brakes, gaskets, insulation, valves and pipes have a higher risk of developing an asbestos related disease in their lifetime
Air Handling Systems
Aircraft Stitching Wire
Army Gas Masks
Army Transport Vehicles
Asbestos Cement Sheets
Asbestos Coated Steam Pipeline
Asbestos Containing Coots
Asbestos Containing Gloves
Asbestos containing Parts
Asphalt Plastic Cement
Base Floor Covering Materials
Boiler Room Equipment
Cement Asbestos Shingles
Cement Chalk Boards
Cement Covered Flues
Cockpit Heating Systems
Deck Covering Materials
Engine Heat Shields
Felt and Tar Joint Compound
Fire Resistant Clothes
Flexible Duct Connectors
Heat Resistant Gloves
Heat Resistant Materials
Heat Shields for Engines
Hot Water Pipes
Hot Water Tank Insulation
Insulation of Tanks
Insulation on Boilers
Insulation on hot water pipes
Insulation on Steam Pipes
Joiner Bulkhead Systems
Protective Fire Retardant
Smoke Screen Generators
Sound dampening materials
Systems used to Heat Cockpits
Wallboard Joint Compound
We Do Not Sue the Military or the Government
Asbestos related cancers among Veterans are not the fault of the military or even the government. It is the fault of the asbestos manufacturers and companies. Asbestos companies knew of the potential health issues related to asbestos exposure as far back as the 1920’s, but knowingly hid this information from the public, the medical community and even the U.S. Military and continued to profit off their deadly asbestos materials.
If you are a Veteran and are suffering from Mesothelioma cancer, you can seek justice from these greedy asbestos manufacturers. It’s not unpatriotic to fight back against the big asbestos companies that have exposed you deadly asbestos products.
Veterans injured from asbestos exposure during their service have the right to sue the asbestos companies that produced and sold the asbestos materials and products used by the U. S. Military
Mesothelioma and Asbestos Veteran Related Settlements & Verdicts
- $1.25 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 76.
- $2.7 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy sheetmetal worker that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 79.
- $2.4 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Veteran telephone installer and repairman that developed Mesothelioma at age 61.
- $1.1 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy mechanic and drywall installer that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 71.
- $4 Million Army Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a U. S. U. S. Air Force veteran that developed Mesothelioma at age 76.
- $6 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy fireman and boiler tender that developed Mesothelioma at age 64.
- $7.2 Million Air Force Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy electrical engineer and electronic technician that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 67.
- $2.4 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Veteran telephone installer and repairman that developed Mesothelioma at age 61.
- $12.3 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Veteran cement worker that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 57.
- $32 Million Navy Veteran: For a veteran who worked in fire and boiler rooms of naval ships that he served on.
- $75 Million Navy Supplier Trust Award: Against a Navy Supplier Sets Up $75 Million Trust for Veterans with Mesothelioma.
Mesothelioma has been linked to asbestos exposure in U. S. Veterans.
Asbestos Trust Funds and Mesothelioma Claims
U. S. Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts Funds have paid out nearly 21 billion to more than 600,000 asbestos claimants. There are about 60 active Asbestos Trust Funds with an estimated $32 billion in remaining assets.
Asbestos Settlement Trusts were established to help compensate workers and their families for asbestos exposure causing Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. When an Asbestos company establishes a Trust Fund all settlements are managed by trustees that decide the compensation amounts paid to Mesothelioma claimants. U. S. Courts allow Asbestos defendants to file for protection under a legal process known as bankruptcy reorganization. This allows the company to pay claims and stay in business.
Asbestos Trust Fund settlements typically do not come with an admission of guilt by the asbestos company that set up the trust.
If you have a history of asbestos exposure you should be checked each year by a qualified doctor.
We have been helping victims of asbestos exposure and their families for more than 20 years.
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Malignant Mesothelioma or an Asbestos-related disease, we are here to help you file a claim with an experience Mesothelioma lawyer that will fight for you!
Need Help Choosing a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
We have been counseling Veterans and Mesothelioma patients for more than 15 years on Mesothelioma and other asbestos related cancers. A Mesothelioma case can settle in the seven figure range. Be very careful in choosing a Mesothelioma lawyer to represent you and your family.
Mesothelioma is highly specialized legal field and having an experienced Veterans Mesothelioma lawyer can make a huge difference in the amount of your settlement.
Mesothelioma cases can take 1-3 years in the busy U. S. Court system. Lawyers for Asbestos companies will try to stretch out the time to settle and some Mesothelioma patients will die during this time. At this point, it will become a Mesothelioma Wrongful Death case.
Family members are allowed to seek financial compensation from negligence of asbestos manufacturers for their loss.
Malignant Mesothelioma Cancer
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum).
There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Veterans Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease.
According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases.
Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Need a Navy Ship Mesothelioma Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, an experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a question about a Mesothelioma, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to an experienced Veteran’s Mesothelioma lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.
To get started is easy…
Fill out our form located at the right of your page or call us toll-free at 1-888-640-0914 for a Free Case Analysis.
An Intake Specialist will guide you through the process of providing us the information needed to see if you or your loved one qualifies for any of the more than 65 Asbestos Trust Funds.
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL FOR THE CONSULTATION
TO GET HELP – Our nationwide toll-free Mesothelioma Helpline number is 888.640.0914
Nationwide Veterans Mesothelioma Lawyers
There is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR CALL OR THE CONSULTATION