Viable Asbestos Defendants
List of Companies and Manufacturers that used Asbestos-Containing Products
If you worked for or at any of these companies listed below you may have a higher risk of developing malignant Mesothelioma or other asbestos-related diseases in your lifetime. Malignant Mesothelioma symptoms may not show up for 10-50 years after the initial exposure.
With asbestos litigation well into its 4th decade it is now the longest-running mass tort in American history. Asbestos lawsuits have bankrupted more than 100 companies. Currently the majority of these companies on this list are still in operation today.
Mesothelioma and Asbestos Exposure
- Malignant Mesothelioma is commonly diagnosed in people between the ages of 50 and 75 years old.
- There are 2,500-3,000 malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the United States.
- 1 in 3 U. S. military veterans will develop an asbestos related disease in their lifetime.
- Men are 4 times more likely to be diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma than females.
- 70-80% of all diagnosed Malignant Mesothelioma cases reported had workplace experience.
We Help You Get Fair and Just Compensation for Your Mesothelioma Lawsuit!
Viable Asbestos Defendants in the United States
Many of these companies either manufactured or distributed asbestos-containing products in the United States. These companies knowingly put people at risk for asbestos exposure.
Recent Mesothelioma Verdicts
- $4.6 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union insulator that developed malignant Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $10.2 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Paper Mill worker suffering from pleural Mesothelioma.
- $3.45 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a Truck Mechanic that developed malignant Mesothelioma from working on brakes.
- $2.9 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a lifetime Navy veterans that developed malignant Mesothelioma from exposure during his military service.
- $8.5 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a Painter diagnosed with terminal Mesothelioma from exposure to asbestos-containing products.
- $2.7 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a Pipefitter diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma from exposure at a chemical plant.
- $2.6 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For the family of a 72-year old shipyard worker with mesothelioma who suffered second hand exposure.
- $3 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Union Boilermaker who developed malignant Mesothelioma from workplace exposure.
- $7.5 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a woman that developed malignant Mesothelioma from washing her husband’s work clothes.
Malignant Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
Diagnosed With Malignant Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Malignant Mesothelioma is a deadly disease.
If you are experiencing Mesothelioma symptoms you should consult with your doctor immediately and get tested for malignant Mesothelioma.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with an experienced Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from malignant Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Need an Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a question about a Mesothelioma, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and will connect you directly to an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
24 Hour Call Back Guarantee!
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.