Mesothelioma Attorney Lawsuits in Michigan
Residents and workers in Michigan were exposed to toxic asbestos dust and fibers with highest exposure years being between, 1920-1980. Mesothelioma and asbestos-related cancers are typically diagnosed 10-50 years after initial exposure.
Thousands of asbestos-containing products and materials were used throughout the state of Michigan in buildings, residential buildings, industrial plants, factories, power plants, chemical plants, refineries, shipyards and manufacturing plants.
Michigan shipyard workers, construction workers, mechanics, power plant workers, mill workers, steel workers, railroad workers, pipefitters, plumbers, Insulators, electricians, and laborers are at higher risk than the general population for being diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related disease in their lifetime.
There were 7,878 asbestos related deaths in Michigan (1,479 Mesothelioma) from 1999-2013 – EWG Action Fund 2015 Study.
Michigan Asbestos Exposure Hot Spots
More than 163,000,000 tons of asbestos shipments were received in Wayne County, Oakland County, Macomb County, Kent County and Bay County.
Asbestos-containing products and materials were used throughout Michigan included; asbestos ceiling & floor tiles, asbestos mixed in paints, asbestos mixed in cement, asbestos used in boilers, asbestos used electrical wiring, roofing materials, plumbing pipes & gaskets, attic insulation, heating and air-conditioning products, car and truck brakes, welding equipment, fire retardant clothing & gloves, drywall, fiberboard, wallboard, asbestos tape, vinyl flooring, fireproofing materials, fireplaces, ovens, etc.
Michigan Mesothelioma Asbestos Deaths
|Michigan Asbestos-Related Deaths 1999-2015||7,878|
|Michigan Asbestosis Cancer Deaths||517|
|Michigan Mesothelioma Cancer Deaths||1,479|
|Michigan Estimated-Asbestos Cancer Deaths||5,916|
Michigan Mesothelioma Asbestos Exposure Information
Michigan Asbestos-Related Deaths by County
|Alcona County, MI – 10 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Allegan County, MI – 69 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Alpena County, MI – 77 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Antrim County, MI – 21 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Arenac County, MI – 15 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Barry County, MI – 56 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Bay County, MI – 272 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Benzie County, MI – 16 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Berrien County, MI – 104 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Branch County, MI – 41 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Calhoun County, MI – 137 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Cass County, MI – 47 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Charlevoix County, MI – 42 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Cheboygan County, MI – 48 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Chippewa County, MI – 35 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Clare County, MI – 55 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Clinton County, MI – 77 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Crawford County, MI – 13 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Delta County, MI – 63 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Dickinson County, MI – 74 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Eaton County, MI – 91 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Emmet County, MI – 29 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Genesee County, MI – 239 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Gladwin County, MI – 35 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Gogebic County, MI – 15 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Grand Traverse County, MI – 107 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Gratiot County, MI – 38 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Hillsdale County, MI – 42 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Houghton County, MI – 62 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Huron County, MI – 31 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Ingham County, MI – 145 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Ionia County, MI – 58 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Iosco County, MI – 42 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Iron County, MI – 11 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Isabella County, MI – 42 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Jackson County, MI – 99 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Kalamazoo County, MI – 182 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Kalkaska County, MI – 16 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Kent County, MI – 278 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Lake County, MI – 10 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Lapeer County, MI – 81 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Leelanau County, MI – 20 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Lenawee County, MI – 57 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Livingston County, MI – 133 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Mackinac County, MI – 10 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Macomb County, MI – 700 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Manistee County, MI – 22 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Marquette County, MI – 112 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Mason County, MI – 52 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Mecosta County, MI – 38 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Midland County, MI – 130 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Missaukee County, MI – 13 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Monroe County, MI – 124 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Montcalm County, MI – 57 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Montmorency County, MI – 00 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Muskegon County, MI – 251 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Newaygo County, MI – 42 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Oakland County, MI – 688 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Oceana County, MI – 52 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Ogemaw County, MI – 20 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Osceola County, MI – 21 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Otsego County, MI – 22 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Ottawa County, MI – 194 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Presque Isle County, MI – 42 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Roscommon County, MI – 56 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Saginaw County, MI – 266 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Sanilac County, MI – 55 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Shiawassee County, MI – 63 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|St. Clair County, MI – 206 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|St. Joseph County, MI – 52 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Tuscola County, MI – 51 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Van Buren County, MI – 66 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Washtenaw County, MI – 186 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Wayne County, MI – 1,061 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Wexford County, MI – 29 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Source: EWG Group 2015 Study|
Asbestos Cover up – Quotes from Asbestos Executives
Evidence in thousands of court documents have shown that asbestos companies hid and destroyed memos, documents and ignored doctor’s medical reports about the dangers of asbestos exposure. Despite all of the information about the deadly dangers of asbestos exposure available in the scientific and medical literature asbestos companies chose not take any action to protect workers.
They chose profit over the safety of their workers and then lied and covered it up. This is why U. S. Courts are making asbestos manufacturers and companies pay millions to asbestos victims for their asbestos cover up.
- “…if you have enjoyed a good life while working with asbestos products, why not die from it.” 1966 memo from an executive of the Bendix Corporation (now part of Honeywell)
- In early 1940s, the president of Johns-Manville called the managers of another company “a bunch of fools for notifying employees who had asbestosis.” When asked by another company executive, “Do you mean to tell me you would let them work until they drop dead?” he responded, “Yes. We save a lot of money that way.”
Mesothelioma has been medically linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
Michigan Mesothelioma Statistics (Asbestos-Related Deaths)
- Michigan ranks 12th in the U. S. for deaths from malignant Mesothelioma.
- The mortality rate from Mesothelioma in Michigan is 12.1 per million.
- 1,377 Michigan residents died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- 1,694 asbestos-related deaths were reported in Michigan since 1979.
- Wayne County, MI has more than 391 asbestos-related deaths and more than 324 Mesothelioma Deaths.
*Statistics on Mesothelioma and asbestos related deaths were compiled from CDC (Center for Disease Control’s National Center for Health Statistics), and NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and other cancer reporting sources.
Mesothelioma Facts and Statistics
- More than 20 million American workers have been exposed to asbestos.
- Mesothelioma cases are found in 9 out of every 1 million people.
- 3,000 new cases of Mesothelioma are diagnosed each year in the U. S.
- Each year in U. S 10,000 Americans will die from an asbestos related disease.
- 30% of U. S. Veterans will develop an asbestos-related disease in their life time.
- 1 in 125 U. S. males who live over the age of 50 will die from an asbestos-related disease.
- Experts believe 60,000 Malignant Mesothelioma deaths will occur between 2010 and 2030.
Michigan Veterans and Asbestos Exposure
Military Veterans that have a 1 in 3 chance of developing an asbestos related disease in their lifetime. Veterans have the right to bring lawsuits against negligent asbestos companies for exposing them to toxic asbestos-containing products and materials.
There are 21.5 million current living Veterans according to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans who served between 1940 and 1970 have the greatest risk of developing Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related cancer. Navy Veterans who served during World War II and the Korean War have the highest incidence of Asbestos-related diseases.
The U.S. Military used thousands of asbestos-containing products in their ships between the 1920-late 1970’s. 14 in every 1,000 WW II shipyard workers died of an asbestos-related disease compared to 18 in every 1,000 combat related deaths.
- Mesothelioma primarily occurs in Veterans between the ages of 55-75.
- Asbestos was listed as the top contaminant at 32 U.S. Army base closures during the 1990s.
- A recent study showed that as many as 30-40% of Mesothelioma victims is U. S. Veterans.
Michigan Mesothelioma Verdicts and Settlements
A Mesothelioma claim is a lawsuit filed on behalf of a victim or surviving family members because of hazardous exposure to asbestos. Here is a list of some noteworthy Michigan Mesothelioma Settlements and Verdicts.
List of Michigan Mesothelioma settlements and verdicts listed in asbestos lawsuits, court documents, and news sources.
- $411 Million is set aside for future asbestos exposure settlements against BorgWarner Inc., who supplies turbocharger and emissions systems to the auto industry
- $20 million was settled in 2017 against Crane Co. to the family of a Michigan marine shipyard worker that developed mesothelioma
- $10.5 million was set aside into a trust in exchange for Southfield-based Federal-Mogul’s release of rights for asbestos claim coverage under the insurers’ policies. Federal-Mogul Corp. won the lawsuit against two of its insurers, Everest Reinsurance Co. and Mt. McKinley Insurance Co., over coverage for asbestos damages.
- $2.6 Million Shipyard Worker Mesothelioma Settlement: For the family of a 72-year old Michigan shipyard worker with Mesothelioma who suffered second-hand exposure.
- $1.8 Million was awarded to a Michigan victim of asbestos lung cancer in 2018.
- $11.5 million was awarded to a former Michigan Navy veteran, suffering from asbestos in 2006.
- $5 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Michigan Navy Pipefitter for Mesothelioma Diagnosis from asbestos job site exposure.
- $2.9 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Michigan woman that developed Mesothelioma cancer from secondhand asbestos exposure.
- $2.7 Million Settlement: For a Michigan Veteran Machinists Mate and plumber that developed Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $1.8 Million Asbestos Lung Cancer Settlement: awarded to a Michigan Worker against Ferro Engineering Division.
- $1.8 million was awarded to a steel worker at the Ford Rogue Steel Plant in Dearborn, MI that was diagnosed with mesothelioma.
- $2.5 Million Settlement: For a Michigan Maintenance Man diagnosed with Pleural Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure in workplace.
- $2.8 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Michigan Navy Machinist Mate and pipefitter that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 81.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Michigan laborer who died from malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $1 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Michigan Air Force Veteran that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 68.
Mesothelioma Verdicts & Settlements Nationwide
- $10.2 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Paper Mill worker suffering from pleural Mesothelioma.
- $8 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a man diagnosed with Mesothelioma. Noneconomic damages and $1.5 Million for Loss of Life.
- $7.5Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a woman that developed peritoneal Mesothelioma from laundering her husband s work clothes.
- $5 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy Boilerman who developed Mesothelioma during his service.
- $4.8 Million was awarded to a 65-year-old former plant worker who was exposed to asbestos in the household and at work.
- $4.6 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union insulator that developed malignant Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $3.2 Million was awarded to a 61-year-old retired maintenance worker.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union pipefitter man who died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- $2.6 Million Shipyard Worker Mesothelioma Settlement: For the family of a 72-year old shipyard worker with Mesothelioma who suffered secondhand exposure.
- $2.1 Million was awarded to a 73-year-old Navy veteran and former pipefitter.
- $1.8Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 68.
- $1.8 Million was awarded to a 75-year-old Navy veteran and retired warehouse worker.
- $1.5 Million was awarded to a 60-year-old insulator and plant worker who fell victim to mesothelioma.
- $1.5 Million was awarded to an 85-year-old former maintenance worker and electrician exposed to asbestos on the job.
- $1.4 Million was awarded to a 57-year-old furnace operator and plant worker.
- $1.4 Million was awarded to an 81-year-old former Marine and HVAC affected by mesothelioma.
- $1.2 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a 76-year-old carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma.
- $1.1 Million was awarded to a 75-year-old Army veteran and retired Laborer.
- $1.1 Million was awarded to an 82-year-old Navy veteran and former engineer exposed to asbestos on the job.
- $1 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy veteran machinist that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 71.
Michigan workers, military veterans, and residents have the right to sue asbestos manufacturers and companies that exposed them to Asbestos. There is more than 30 billion in 60+ asbestos trust funds for people diagnosed with mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos-related diseases.
Malignant Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Call Today to find out if you qualify for an asbestos claim!
Asbestos Exposure in Michigan
Asbestos was used heavily in U. S. building trades between 1930-1980. More than 3,000 commonly used products in Michigan contained toxic asbestos fibers and materials.
Michigan Workers and Residents that were exposed to asbestos are at higher risk (7 times) than the general population for being diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related disease in their lifetime.
It can take 10-50 years after initial asbestos exposure before symptoms of Mesothelioma may appear. People that were exposed to asbestos in Michigan decades ago are walking time bombs. There is no clear way of knowing if a person will develop Mesothelioma, but most people diagnosed are around 70 years of age.
If you worked in an industry in Michigan that exposed you to deadly asbestos fibers a Mesothelioma lawyer can help you seek compensation for medical expenses resulting from a Mesothelioma cancer diagnosis.
When asbestos is disturbed, broken apart, cut, decayed, or damaged, it releases tiny asbestos microscopic fibrous particles that can cling to the skin, hair and clothing. These asbestos fibers are easily transferred to others where they can accumulate in the lining of lungs that cause Mesothelioma lung cancer.
Asbestos Exposure in Michigan Neighborhoods Pre-1980
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Lawyers in all Michigan Cities
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Lawyers in all Michigan Counties
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Michigan Mesothelioma Lawsuit Damages
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, asbestosis, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Asbestos Exposure in Michigan – Mesothelioma Lawsuits
|Advance Steam Plant||Jr. Whiting Co.|
|Ahonen Lumber Co.||Karn Co.|
|Alexander-Stafford Corporation||Kawneer Manufacturing Co.|
|Allied Chemical Solvay Co.||Kimball High School|
|Allied Products||Kimberly Clark Corp.|
|Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Co.||L&S Insulation Co.|
|Almo Manifold & Tool||Lake Orion Railroad|
|American Box Board Co.||Lapeer State Home & Training School|
|American International Co.||Lewis Spring & Axle Co.|
|American Pulp & Paper Co.||Lincoln Mercury Siding|
|American Rule & Block Co.||Liquid Gas Plant|
|Ank Arsenal Boiler Plant||Livingston County Care Center|
|AP Green Refractories Co.||Ludington Pump Station|
|Arkell Co.||M & R Dietetic Laboratories, Inc.|
|Ashland Iron Mining Co.||Mac Farlane & Mays Co.|
|Associated Spring Co.||Marathon Corporation|
|Aurora Iron Mining Co.||Marine City Stave Co.|
|Austin Co.||Marquette County Gas & Electric Co.|
|Auto Specialties Co.||Marquette Iron Mining|
|Bailey Elementary School||Martin Marietta Plant|
|Bator Industries, Inc.||Marysville Power Plant|
|Battle Creek Foundry Co.||Mass Mine Co.|
|Bay Street Station||Master-Cast Co.|
|Beaumont Hospital||Medusa Portland Cement|
|Bechtel Corporation||Mercury Station Wagon Plant|
|Beckwith Co.||Mich. Lake Supower Power Co.|
|Behnke Plumbing & Heating||Michiagn Power Station|
|Belle River Plant||Michigan 47 Steam Plant|
|Bendix Corporation||Michigan Aeronautics Commission|
|Benton Harbor Malleable Corp.||Michigan Bell Telephone|
|Big Rock Point Nuclear Power Plant||Michigan Consolidated Gas Co.|
|Board of Public Works||Michigan Electric Light & Power Department|
|Boc Group of GMC||Michigan Electric Light & Power Dept.|
|Bohn Aluminum & Brass Corp.||Michigan Electrochemical Co.|
|Boiler Plant Tank Arsenal||Michigan Home & Training School|
|Brand Insulation Co.||Michigan Hopsitals – Pre-1980|
|Bridgeman Nuclear Plant||Michigan Industrial Parks – Pre 1980|
|Bridgeport Community Church||Michigan Iron Co.|
|Bridgeport High School||Michigan Military Buildings – Pre-1980|
|Briggs Manufacturing Co.||Michigan Pumping Station|
|Brown Elementary School||Michigan Schools – Pre-1980|
|Budd Co.||Michigan Starch Co.|
|Bureau of Yards & Docks||Michigan State Hospital|
|Burroughs Corp.||Michigan State Hospital – Pre 1980|
|Capac Elementary School||Michigan State University|
|Capac Industries Inc.||Michigan Steel Tube|
|Capac Paper Co.||Michigan YMCA Buildings|
|Capital Wagon Works||Midland Center For The Arts|
|Capitol Insulation||Midland Nuclear Plant|
|Central Michigan University||Monitor Sugar Co.|
|Charlevoix Elect Light & Water Works||Morton Salt Co.|
|Charlotte Chair Co.||Mount Clemens Pottery|
|Charlotte High School||Mount Pleasant State Home For Boys|
|Chelsea Municipal Electric Light & Water||Mount Pleasant Sugar Co.|
|Chelsea School||Municipal Electric Light Water Co.|
|Chesapeake & Ohio Railway Co.||Municipal Electric Plant|
|Chevrolet Motor Division||Municipal Power Plant|
|Christian Clemens School||Munson Hospital|
|Chrysler Corporation||Muskegon Paper Mill|
|Chrysler Detroit Tank Plant||National Construction. Co.|
|Chrysler Long Plant||National Disposal Service|
|Chrysler Motors Corporation||National Standard Co.|
|Chrysler Stering Stamping Plant #15||Nazareth College|
|Cleveland Cliffs Iron Co.||Negaunee & Ishpeming Street Railway Co.|
|Cliffs Power & Light Co.||New York Central Rr Co.|
|Climax Molybdenum Co.||Newberry State Hospital|
|Cms Energy Corporation||Newbery Furnace Co.|
|Coldwater Powerhouse||Newport Iron Co.|
|Coldwater State Home & Training School||Niles Manufacturing Co.|
|Coloma Building||Niles Steel Tank Co.|
|Commercial Steel||Norcote Division|
|Commercial Steel Treating Co.||Norrie Mine Co.|
|Consolidated Die Castings Co.||Northern Michigan Asylum|
|Consolidated Oil Co.||Northern Michigan Electric Coop Inc|
|Consumers Energy Co.||Northwood Institute|
|Consumers Power Co.||NYC Railroad Diesel Engine Repair Shop|
|Controls Co. of America||Oak Park Railroad Yard|
|Cook Nuclear Power Plant||Oakland University|
|Cooper, Wells & Co.||Occidental Chemical Corporation|
|Copper Range Co.||Ohio Paper Co.|
|Cross Manufacturing Plant||Olin Health Center|
|Daimler Chrysler||Oliver Iron Mining Co.|
|Darling International||Ooker Electrochemical|
|Detroit & Lake Orion Co.||Oval Wood Dish Co.|
|Detroit Arsenal||Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corp.|
|Detroit Bd of Health||Owosso Carunna Electric Co.|
|Detroit Edison Co.||Owosso Manufacturing Co.|
|Detroit Sanitorium||Owosso Sugar Co.|
|Detroit Transmission Div, GMC||P. Rr Rft House|
|Detroit United Railway Co.||P. Whiting Plant|
|Detroit Warehouse||Pacific Industrial Furnace Co.|
|Detroit Ypsilanti & Ann Arbor Railway Co.||Packaging Corporation of America|
|Detroit, Flint & Saginaw Railway Co.||Palisades Nuclear Power Plant|
|Dewitt Waste Water Treatment Plant,||Paramount Die Casting|
|Diamond Crystal Salt Co.||Park Manor|
|Dodge-Main Plant||Parke Davis Laboratories|
|Donald C Cook Nuclear Plantt||Parker Elementary School|
|Dow Chemical Co.||PASCO Steel|
|Dow Chemical Plant||Pathfinder School|
|Dow Corning Corporation||Pesticide Research Center|
|Dow High School||Pfizer Company|
|Dow Medical Products Building||Pilgrim Paper Co.|
|Du Pont De Nemours Co.||Pioneer Pellet Plant Eagle Mills|
|Du Wel Aluminum Product||Plymouth Fertilizer|
|Dupont Chemical||Power Reactor Development Co.|
|E Harbor Beach Power Station||Power Reactors Development Corp.|
|E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co.||Power Service Corp.|
|E.W. Bliss Co.||Quality Aluminum Products Co.|
|Edison Sault Electric Co.||Quality Steel Treat Co.|
|Eloise General Hospital||Redmond Co. Inc.|
|Empire Iron Mining||Reichhold Chemicals, Inc.|
|Enrico Fermi – Unit #2||Republic Iron Co.|
|Erie Power House||Republic Mines|
|Erie Senior High School||Robbins Flooring Co.|
|Erie Steam Plant||Robert O. Williams, Inc.|
|Estate of P.D. Beckwith Inc.||Ross Products|
|Ethyl Corporation||Round Oak Stove Works|
|F.W. Stock & Sons||Royal Oak Heating Treating, Inc.|
|Farmington Community School||Saginaio & Flint Railway|
|Federal Department Store||Saint Clair Paper Co.|
|Ferndale High School||Saint Joseph’s Hospital|
|Ferris Institute||Sanitary Cleaners|
|Ferris State College||Saranac Machine Co.|
|Ferris State University||Sator Industries|
|Field Manufacturing Co.||Sault St. Marie High School|
|Filer Fibre Co.||Scott Paper Co.|
|Fisher Body Co.||Scott Paper Mill|
|Ford Hardward & Accessories Div||Selfridge Air Force Base|
|Ford Motor Co.||Semet-Solvay Co.|
|Forest Products Chemical Co.||Sisters of Mercy Hospital|
|Foster Co.||Soss Manufacturing Co.|
|Frumburger Furnaces||South Side Power Plant|
|Garden City Fan & Blower Co.||Spitzley Corporation|
|Garwood Industries||St. Clair Power Station|
|General Motors Corporation||St. Joseph & Benton Harbor Railway|
|General Motors Tech Center Steam Plant||St. Joseph Hospital|
|General Telephone Building||St. Josephs-Lloyd Hospital|
|Glazier Stove Co.||Stanley Steamer|
|GM Cadillac||Stark Engineering|
|GM Pontiac||Steel & Tubes, Inc.|
|Gogebic Community College||Sturgis Elementary Schools|
|Grand Blanc Tank Plant||Sturgis Hospital|
|Grav-I-Flo Corp.||Sturgis Memorial Hospital|
|Great Lakes Chemical Corporation||Su Pesticide Research Center|
|Greenville High School||Super Steel & Treat Co.|
|Haller Inc.||Superior Sugar Refining Co.|
|Hamtramck Assembly Plant||Swedish Crucible Co.|
|Hanchett Manufacturing Co.||Tenneco Packaging Co.|
|Harbison Walker Plant||Thornapple Electric Co.|
|Harbor Beach Generating Station||Titan Refining Co.|
|Harbor Metal Treating Co.||Topps Store|
|Harbor Steam Power Station||Training School|
|Harry Hill Vocational School||Traverse City Light & Power|
|Hastings Cabinet Co.||Troy High School|
|Hastings Wool Boot Co.||Troy Montessori School|
|Hercules Powder Co.||Troy Schools|
|Hercules, Inc.||Turbo Tool Co.|
|Higbie Manufacturing||U.P. Hospital For Insane|
|Highland Park Community College||Uncle Ben’s Food|
|Highland Park High School||Union Carbide Corporation|
|Hillsdale Foundry||Union Drilling Co.|
|Hillsdale Hospital||United Shirt & Collar Co.|
|Hollinger & Co.||United States Army Corps of Engineers|
|Holwerda Hoizenga Co.||Universal Looseleaf Corp|
|Hooker Electrochemical Co.||Upjohn Co.|
|Hoover Damor Division||Upper Peninsular Hospital For The Insane|
|Howell High School||US Government St Mary Falls Canal|
|Howell Plastics Co.||W A Coombs Milling Co.|
|Howell Schools||W.H. Maybury Sanitarium|
|Huron Milling Co.||Warren Service Center|
|Iles Manufacturing Co.||Waste Water Treatment Plant|
|Indiana Michigan Electric Co.||Water Filtration Plant|
|Industrial Piping & Engineering||Wayne County Training School|
|Industrial Rubber Goods Div.||Weadock Power Plant|
|International Seal & Lock Co.||West Michigan Sugar Co.|
|Ionia High School||Western Knitting Mills Inc.|
|Ionia State Hospital||Wheeling Coke Ovens|
|Ionia State Prison||Whirlpool Co.|
|Ionia Wagon Co.||Whirlpool Seeger Corporation|
|Ironwood Products||White Pine Copper Co.|
|J. J. Kennedy||White Pine Copper Mine|
|J. P. Stocks Co.||White Pine Powerhouse|
|J. W. Wells Lumber Co.||White Pine School|
|James H. Campbell Plant||White Portland Cement Co.|
|Jessco Inc.||Wolverine Power Supply Coop|
|Johnson Insulation||Zemmer Junior High|
|Jones & Laughlin Steel||Zilwaukee Powerhouse|
Need a Mesothelioma Lawyer in Michigan?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.