Mesothelioma Attorney Lawsuits in Florida
Residents and workers in Florida were exposed to toxic asbestos dust and fibers with highest exposure years being between, 1920-1980. Mesothelioma and asbestos-related cancers are typically diagnosed 10-50 years after initial exposure.
Thousands of asbestos-containing products and materials were used throughout the state of Florida in buildings, residential buildings, industrial plants, factories, power plants, chemical plants, refineries, shipyards and manufacturing plants.
Florida shipyard workers, construction workers, mechanics, power plant workers, mill workers, steel workers, railroad workers, pipefitters, plumbers, Insulators, electricians, and laborers are at higher risk than the general population for being diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related disease in their lifetime.
Global Asbestos Disaster Study Estimates More than 39,000 USA Deaths Annually from Asbestos-Related Diseases.
Specifically, asbestos contributes to 34,270 lung cancer deaths, 3,161 mesothelioma deaths, 787 ovarian cancer deaths, 443 larynx cancer deaths and 613 chronic asbestosis death. Source: www.adao.us
Florida Asbestos Exposure Hot Spots
More than 109,000 tons of asbestos shipments were received in the state of Florida. High asbestos exposure was in shipyards, industrial plants, power plants, steel mills, iron mills, oil refineries, and construction sites in Broward County, Pinellas County, Palm Beach County, Dade County and Hillsborough County.
Asbestos-containing products and materials were used throughout Florida in cements, asbestos was used in boilers, asbestos used electrical wiring, roofing materials, plumbing pipes & gaskets, attic insulation, heating and air-conditioning products, car and truck brakes, welding equipment, fire retardant clothing & gloves, drywall, fiberboard, wallboard, asbestos tape, vinyl flooring, fireproofing materials, fireplaces, ovens, etc.
Florida Mesothelioma Asbestos Exposure Information
Asbestos Cover Up – Quotes From Asbestos Executives
“…if you have enjoyed a good life while working with asbestos products, why not die from it.” 1966 memo from an executive of the Bendix Corporation (now part of Honeywell)
In early 1940s, the president of Johns-Manville called the managers of another company “a bunch of fools for notifying employees who had asbestosis.” When asked by another corporation’s representative, “Do you mean to tell me you would let them work until they drop dead?” he responded, “Yes. We save a lot of money that way.”
Florida Mesothelioma Statistics (Asbestos-Related Deaths)
- Florida ranks 2nd in the U. S. for deaths from malignant Mesothelioma.
- The mortality rate from Mesothelioma in Florida is 10.6 per million.
- 3,432 Florida residents died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- 4,481 asbestos-related deaths were reported in Florida since 1979.
- Broward County, FL has more than 448 asbestos-related deaths and more than 335 Mesothelioma Deaths.
*Statistics on Mesothelioma and asbestos related deaths were compiled from CDC (Center for Disease Control’s National Center for Health Statistics), and NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and other cancer reporting sources.
Mesothelioma Facts and Statistics
- More than 20 million American workers have been exposed to asbestos.
- Mesothelioma cases are found in 9 out of every 1 million people.
- 3,000 new cases of Mesothelioma are diagnosed each year in the U. S.
- Each year in U. S 10,000 Americans will die from an asbestos related disease.
- 30% of U. S. Veterans will develop an asbestos-related disease in their life time.
- 1 in 125 U. S. males who live over the age of 50 will die from an asbestos-related disease.
- Experts believe 60,000 Malignant Mesothelioma deaths will occur between 2010 and 2030.
Florida Veterans and Asbestos Exposure
Military Veterans that have a 1 in 3 chance of developing an asbestos related disease in their lifetime. Veterans have the right to bring lawsuits against negligent asbestos companies for exposing them to toxic asbestos-containing products and materials.
There are 21.5 million current living Veterans according to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans who served between 1940 and 1970 have the greatest risk of developing Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related cancer. Navy Veterans who served during World War II and the Korean War have the highest incidence of Asbestos-related diseases.
The U.S. Military used thousands of asbestos-containing products in their ships between the 1920-late 1970’s. 14 in every 1,000 WW II shipyard workers died of an asbestos-related disease compared to 18 in every 1,000 combat related deaths.
- Mesothelioma primarily occurs in Veterans between the ages of 55-75.
- Asbestos was listed as the top contaminant at 32 U.S. Army base closures during the 1990s.
- A recent study showed that as many as 30-40% of Mesothelioma victims is U. S. Veterans.
Florida Mesothelioma Verdicts and Settlements
A Mesothelioma claim is a lawsuit filed on behalf of a victim or surviving family members because of hazardous exposure to asbestos. Here is a list of some noteworthy Florida Mesothelioma Settlements and Verdicts.
List of Florida Mesothelioma settlements and verdicts listed in asbestos lawsuits, court documents, and news sources.
- $37 Million was awarded to former mechanic Gary Hampton who was exposed to asbestos dust from brake linings made by Pneumo Abex. A Tampa, FL jury declared the company was negligent for failing to warn about the dangers of asbestos and manufacturing a dangerous product. He also had previously received a confidential settlement from Ford for their asbestos-tainted brake linings.
- $21.6 Million was awarded in 2011 to the family of a 61-year-old man who developed mesothelioma after working with a Georgia-Pacific joint compound. The product was made with asbestos sold by Union Carbide, now a subsidiary of Dow Chemical.
- $20.6 million was awarded in the case a Florida worker against Union Carbide Corporation for workplace asbestos exposure.Florida Case Number 10-12353.
- $17.1 was awarded in the case of a Miami-Dade, FL worker against Georgia-Pacific LLC in a product liability suit for a commercial painter who was exposed to the asbestos-containing joint compound in 1977 and contracted pleural mesothelioma.
- $14 Million was awarded to a 59-year-old retired firefighter who worked for his family’s construction company in the 1970s. Miami-Dade county jury found that Union Carbide and Georgia-Pacific were negligent for using asbestos fibers to make the joint compounds and was the cause of his peritoneal mesothelioma.
- $8 Million awarded by the Florida Supreme Court on Jan 08, 2019 in favor of a Florida worker diagnosed with mesothelioma for industrial products asbestos exposure against Crane & Co. and R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company.
- $3.5 Million was awarded to a Florida man in 2018. The “exclusive micronite filter” used in the Kent brand cigarettes from 1952 to 1956 is believed to be a contributing factor in developing malignant mesothelioma cancer
- $3.4 million was awarded to a mesothelioma victim exposed to asbestos from Kaylo insulation against Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corp.
- $2.9 million was awarded to a 65-year-old electrician in Hillsborough County, Florida against Corning Fiberglas Corp.”
- $2 million was awarded to a Florida mesothelioma victim against AC & S, Inc. Case number 00-4228 in Broward County, Florida.
- $1.8 million was awarded in 2003 to a 50-year-old who suffered from asbestosis after working with drywall. Case number 01 10781 (27) against Union Carbide in Broward County, Florida.
- $1.1 million was awarded to a Florida Peritoneal Mesothelioma victim who had exposure to Calidris asbestos. Florida case against Union Carbide Corporation in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- $2.5 million was awarded to the two adult children of the deceased Florida carpenter. Florida case number 93-262664 CA against United States Gypsum Company in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- $1.1 million was awarded to Florida victim of asbestosis and pleural thickening. Florida case number 92-20868 against Owens Corning Fiberglass Corp. and W.R. Grace Company” in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Mesothelioma Verdicts & Settlements Nationwide
- $10.2 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Paper Mill worker suffering from pleural Mesothelioma.
- $8 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a man diagnosed with Mesothelioma. Noneconomic damages and $1.5 Million for Loss of Life.
- $7.5Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a woman that developed peritoneal Mesothelioma from laundering her husband s work clothes.
- $5 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy Boilerman who developed Mesothelioma during his service.
- $4.8 Million was awarded to a 65-year-old former plant worker who was exposed to asbestos in the household and at work.
- $4.6 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union insulator that developed malignant Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $3.2 Million was awarded to a 61-year-old retired maintenance worker.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union pipefitter man who died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- $2.6 Million Shipyard Worker Mesothelioma Settlement: For the family of a 72-year old shipyard worker with Mesothelioma who suffered secondhand exposure.
- $2.1 Million was awarded to a 73-year-old Navy veteran and former pipefitter.
- $1.8Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 68.
- $1.8 Million was awarded to a 75-year-old Navy veteran and retired warehouse worker.
- $1.5 Million was awarded to a 60-year-old insulator and plant worker who fell victim to mesothelioma.
- $1.5 Million was awarded to an 85-year-old former maintenance worker and electrician exposed to asbestos on the job.
- $1.4 Million was awarded to a 57-year-old furnace operator and plant worker.
- $1.4 Million was awarded to an 81-year-old former Marine and HVAC affected by mesothelioma.
- $1.2 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a 76-year-old carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma.
- $1.1 Million was awarded to a 75-year-old Army veteran and retired Laborer.
- $1.1 Million was awarded to an 82-year-old Navy veteran and former engineer exposed to asbestos on the job.
- $1 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy veteran machinist that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 71.
Florida workers, military veterans, and residents have the right to sue asbestos manufacturers and companies that exposed them to Asbestos. There is more than 30 billion in 60+ asbestos trust funds for people diagnosed with mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos-related diseases.
Malignant Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Call Today to find out if you qualify for an asbestos claim!
Florida Mesothelioma Asbestos Death
|Florida Asbestos-Related Deaths 1999-2013||14,248|
|Florida Asbestosis Cancer Deaths||1,239|
|Florida Mesothelioma Cancer Deaths||2,619|
|Florida Estimated-Asbestos Cancer Deaths||10,476|
Florida Asbestos-Related Deaths
|Alachua County, FL – 134 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Baker County, FL -14 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Bay County, FL – 180 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Bradford County, FL – 15 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Brevard County, FL – 541 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Broward County, FL – 964 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Charlotte County, FL – 246 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Citrus County, FL – 234 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Clay County, FL – 152 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Collier County, FL – 294 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Columbia County, FL – 55 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|DeSoto County, FL – 18 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Duval County, FL – 539 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Escambia County, FL – 284 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Flagler County, FL – 81 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Franklin County, FL – Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Gadsden County, FL – 38 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Gilchrist County, FL – Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Hardee County, FL – 15 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Hendry County, FL – 21 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Hernando County, FL – 312 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Highlands County, FL – 102 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Hillsborough County, FL – 689 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Holmes County, FL – 11 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Indian River County, FL – 218 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Jackson County, FL – 26 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Lake County, FL – 349 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Lee County, FL – 600 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Leon County, FL – 111 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Levy County, FL – 49 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Madison County, FL – 10 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Manatee County, FL – 337 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Marion County, FL – 358 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Martin County, FL – 207 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Miami-Dade, FL – 745 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Monroe County, FL – 63 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Nassau County, FL – 58 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Okaloosa County, FL – 66 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Okeechobee County, FL – 49 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Orange County, FL – 358 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Palm Beach County, FL – 1,217 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Pasco County, FL – 599 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Pinellas County, FL – 1,021 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Polk County, FL – 325 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Putnam County, FL – 90 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Saint John’s County, FL – Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Saint Lucie County, FL – 290 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Santa Rosa County, FL – 129 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Sarasota County, FL – 499 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Seminole County, FL – 262 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|St. Johns County, FL – 172 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Sumter County, FL 142 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Suwannee County, FL – 21 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Taylor County, FL – 12 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Source: EWG Group 2015 Study|
Asbestos Exposure in Florida
Asbestos was used heavily in U. S. building trades between 1930-1980. More than 3,000 commonly used products in Florida contained toxic asbestos fibers and materials.
Florida Workers and Residents that were exposed to asbestos are at higher risk (7 times) than the general population for being diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related disease in their lifetime.
It can take 10-50 years after initial asbestos exposure before symptoms of Mesothelioma may appear. People that were exposed to asbestos in Florida decades ago are walking time bombs. There is no clear way of knowing if a person will develop Mesothelioma, but most people diagnosed are around 70 years of age.
If you worked in an industry in Florida that exposed you to deadly asbestos fibers a Mesothelioma lawyer can help you seek compensation for medical expenses resulting from a Mesothelioma cancer diagnosis.
When asbestos is disturbed, broken apart, cut, decayed, or damaged, it releases tiny asbestos microscopic fibrous particles that can cling to the skin, hair and clothing. These asbestos fibers are easily transferred to others where they can accumulate in the lining of lungs that cause Mesothelioma lung cancer.
Asbestos Exposure in Florida Neighborhood Pre-1980
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Claims Lawyers in all Florida Counties
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Claims Lawyers in all Florida Cities
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Need a Mesothelioma Lawyer in Florida?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Asbestos Exposure in Florida
|A.W. Higgins Power Plant||International Paper Paper Mill|
|A.W. Higgins Power Station||J.F. Pritchard & Co.|
|Air Operational Training Station||Jacksonville Shipyard|
|Air Products Co.||Jay Oil Co.|
|Air Products Fertilizer & Chemical Plant||Juice Industries, Inc.|
|Alton Box Plant||Kennedy Space Center|
|Amalgamated Phosphate Co.||Lake Worth Powerplant|
|Amerada Hess Corporation||Lakeland Hospital|
|Amerada Hess Oil Refinery||Lakeland Power Plant|
|American Container Paper Mill||Lee Tidewater Cypress Co.y|
|American Cyanamid Chemical Plant||Leesburg Canning Co.|
|American Cyanamid Company||Leesburg Ice Co.|
|Ammonia Inc.||Lightner Museum|
|Anclote Power Plant||Lykes Brothers Plant|
|Anheuser-Busch Brewery||M.S. Wiggins Co.|
|Arizona Chemical Corp. – Headquarters Bldg||Manatee Light and Fraction Co.|
|Arizona Chemical Plant||Manatee Memorial Hospital|
|Armour Agricultural Chemical||Martin Power Plant|
|Armour Chemical Plant||Maxwell House Plant|
|Armour Mine Co.||Mayport Navy Station|
|Asphalt Pavers, Inc.||Memorial Hospital|
|Atlantic Dry Dock||Miami International Airport|
|Atlantic Sugar Association||Miami Mills Inc.|
|Avon Park Power Plant||Minute Maid Corp|
|B. C. Skinner Machinery||Mobil Chemical Co.|
|Barnett Bostwick & Osmond Co.||Monroe Memorial Hospital|
|Bartow Co.||Monsanto Chemical Co.|
|Belle Glade Sugar Mill||Monsanto Nylon Fiber Plant|
|Bellinger Shipyard||Monsanto Textiles Co.|
|Big Bend Power Plant||Morgan Junior High School|
|Bizarre International||Municipal Power Plant|
|Black & Watch Co.||Naval Air Station – NAS|
|Bradenton Steam Electric Station||Newport Chemical Plant|
|Breakers Hotel||Nitram Chemical Plant|
|Brooks-Scanlon Corp.||Northside Generating Station|
|Broward County Animal County Div.||Nylon Development Center|
|Buckeye Cellulose Corp.||Ocala Manufacturing Co.|
|Buckeye Paper Co.||Occidental Chemical Corp.|
|Burdines Department Store||Occidental Chemical Plant|
|Burton Swartz Cypress Co.||Occidental Phosphate Mine|
|Cantonment Co.||Offshore Shipbuilding Co.|
|Cape Canaveral – Air Force Station||Okeelanta Growers & Processors Cooperative|
|Cape Canaveral – Kennedy Space Center||Okeelanta Sugar Refinery|
|Cape Canaveral Power Plant||Okellanta Corporation|
|Cape Kennedy Air Force Station||Old Crown Company Plant|
|Castaways Hotel||Old Crown Warehouse|
|Central Power & Lime Inc.||Orlando Utilities Power Plant|
|Champion International||Palm Beach Power Plant|
|Champion Paper||Pantry Pride Co.|
|Champion Paper Mill||Patrick Air Force Base|
|Chattahoochee Co.||Patrick Fruit Co.|
|Chemical Inc.||Paul Bartow Power Plant|
|Chemical Lime Co.||Payne Terminal|
|Chemstand Co.||PCS Phosphate Co.|
|Chemstrand Company||Pensacola Naval Air Station|
|Chemstrand Manufacturing Plant||Pensacola Naval Shipyard|
|Citrus Concentrates Inc.||Peter O’Knight Power Plant|
|Clewiston Power Plant||Phoenix Utility Company|
|Clewiston, Ltd.||Phosphate Chemical Plant|
|Clinton Foods Inc.||Plant City Public Services Co.|
|Cocoa Power Plant||Plymouth Citrus Growers Association|
|Columbia National||Plymouth Citrus Products|
|Combustion Engineering Inc.||Pompano Fashion Square|
|Complex 37 Building||Ponce De Leon Hotel|
|Conserco Plant||Port Everglades Power Plant|
|Conserv, Inc.||Port of Palm Beach|
|Cornett Mine Co.||Pratt & Whitney Aerospace Plant|
|Coronet Phosphate Co.||Proctor and Gamble Paper Co.|
|Cpi Siding Co.||Rayonier Paper Mill|
|Crystal River Nuclear Plant||Riviera Beach Power Plant|
|Crystal River Power Plant||Rocket Insulation Co.|
|Crystal River Units||Saint Regis Paper Co.|
|Culbreath Power Plant||San Carlos Hotel|
|Daniel Construction Co.||Sanford Power Plant|
|Davy PowerGas Incorporated||Santa Rosa Plant|
|Debary Power Plant||Sarasota Courthouse|
|Deland Electric Light Power & Ice Co.||Sarasota Powerhouse|
|Delta Engineering Corporation||Sea Haven Condominium Apartments|
|Diplomat Hotel||Seaboard Airline Railroad Co.|
|Eden Roc Hotel||Seacoast Utilities|
|Eglin Air Force Base||Seville Hospital|
|Egling Air Force Base||Sholz Power Plant|
|Electronic Mechanical Research Building||Smurfit-Stone Container Pulp & Paper Mill|
|Escambia Bay Chemical Co.||South Central Bell Telephone Co.|
|Escambia Chemical Corporation||Southern Bell Telephone Co.|
|Escambia Chemical Plant||Southern Sugar Co.|
|Everglades National Park||St Regis Papermill|
|Everglades Sugar Refinery Inc.||St. Augustine Light and Power Co.|
|Exxon Oil Refinery||St. Francis Hospital|
|Exxon Plant||St. John Light & Power Co.|
|FEC Hialeah TT||St. Lucie Nuclear Power Plant|
|Ferguson Lumber||St. Marks Power Plant|
|Fidelity Savings & Loan Co.||St. Regis Paper Co.|
|Florida Cane Products Corp.||St. Regis Paper Mill|
|Florida Crushed Stone Cement Plant||Sugar Cane Growers Cooperative of Florida|
|Florida East Coast Hotel Co.||Suwanee Plywood Plant|
|Florida Foods Inc.||Suwannee River Power Plant|
|Florida Mining & Materials Corp.||T & H Insulation, Inc.|
|Florida National Bank||Talisman Sugar Corp|
|Florida Power & Light Co.||Tampa Bay Shipbuilding|
|Florida Power Corporation||Tampa Shipyards|
|Florida Pulp & Paper Co.||The Hendry Corporation|
|Florida State Hospital||Thomas Oconnor & Co.|
|Florida Sugar Corporation||Triangle Construction Co.|
|Florida Sugar Mill||Tropical Shipping and Construction|
|Fontainbleau Hotel||Tropicana Products, Inc.|
|Fort Lauderdale Power Plant||Turkey Point Nuclear Power Plant|
|Fort Myers Power Plant||Turkey Point Powerhouse|
|Gannon Power Plant||Turner Plant|
|Gator Power Plant||Turner Power Plant|
|George E. Turner Power Plant||Tyndall Airforce Base|
|George L. Simonds||U. S. Naval Air Station|
|Georgia Pacific Corp.||U. S. Naval Hospital|
|Georgia Pacific Plywood Plant||U. S. Navy Air Base|
|Gibbs Shipyard||U. S. Steel Co.|
|Glades Sugar House||U. S. Sugar Corp.|
|Gonzalez Corp.||U.S. Air Force Base|
|Good Samaritan Hospital||U.S. Gypsum Plant|
|Grass Fibre Pulp & Paper Company||U.S. Naval Auxiliary Air Station|
|Gulf & Western Foods Products||U.S. Naval Base & Air Station|
|Gulf Marine Repair Corporation||U.S. Naval Station|
|Gulf Power Co. Crist Power Plant||U.S. Phosphoric Plant|
|H.L. Culbreath Power Plant||U.S. Phosphoric Products Corp.|
|Higgins Power Plant||U.S. Sugar Co.|
|Hillsborough County Courthouse||Union Camp Chemical Plant|
|Holiday Inn||University Of Florida|
|Hollywood Florida Water & Sewage||University Of South Florida|
|Hollywood Memorial Hospital||Us Air Operational Training Station|
|Homestead Air Force Base||V C Chemical Co.|
|Hookers Point Power Plant||Vacuum Food Corp.|
|Hotel Alba||Vero Beach Power Plant|
|Howard Johnson Motel||Vero Beach Station #2|
|Hudson Pulp & Paper Co.||Virginia Carolina Chemical Co.|
|IMC Corporation||Virginia Carolina Dap Plant|
|Imperial Towers||W.R. Grace Phosphate Plant|
|Indian River Plant||Wainwright Shipyard|
|Indiana River Hospital||Waynewright Shipyard|
|Inglis Power Plant||Whiting Field Naval Air Station|
|International Minerals & Chemical Co.||Worthington Pump Co.|
|International Paper Co.||Zoller Lumber Co.|
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.