Mesothelioma Attorney Lawsuits in Idaho
Residents and workers in Idaho were exposed to toxic asbestos dust and fibers with highest exposure years being between, 1920-1980. Mesothelioma and asbestos-related cancers are typically diagnosed 10-50 years after initial exposure.
Thousands of asbestos-containing products and materials were used throughout the state of Idaho in buildings, residential buildings, industrial plants, factories, power plants, chemical plants, refineries, shipyards and manufacturing plants.
Idaho shipyard workers, construction workers, mechanics, power plant workers, mill workers, steel workers, railroad workers, pipefitters, plumbers, Insulators, electricians, and laborers are at higher risk than the general population for being diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related disease in their lifetime.
Call > 888.640.0914 – 24/7 – 365 days a year for a free consultation.
Global Asbestos Disaster Study Estimates More than 39,000 USA Deaths Annually from Asbestos-Related Diseases.
Specifically, asbestos contributes to 34,270 lung cancer deaths, 3,161 mesothelioma deaths, 787 ovarian cancer deaths, 443 larynx cancer deaths and 613 chronic asbestosis death. Source: www.adao.us
Idaho Mesothelioma Statistics (Asbestos-Related Deaths)
- Idaho ranks 40th in the U. S. for deaths from malignant Mesothelioma.
- 81 Idaho residents died from Mesothelioma during the years of 1999-2005.
- 13 Idaho residents died from Mesothelioma in 2005.
- 180 Idaho Residents died during 1979-1999 from an asbestos-related disease.
- 96 Idaho Residents died from malignant Mesothelioma during 1979-1999.
- 84 Idaho Residents died from asbestosis during 1979-1999.
- Idaho ranked 39th for malignant Mesothelioma deaths in 1999.
- Idaho has a Mesothelioma mortality rate of 7.67 per million population during the years of 1999-2005
- Idaho ’s Bonner County ranks 7th in the U. S. for age-adjusted Mesothelioma mortality rate of 50.7 per million population.
- Idaho ranks 24th in the U. S. for malignant Mesothelioma cases.
- The mortality rate from Mesothelioma in Idaho is 11.79 per million.
- 156 Idaho residents died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- 239 asbestos-related deaths were reported in Idaho since 1979.
- A da County, ID has more than 42 asbestos-related deaths and more than 34 Mesothelioma Deaths.
- 30% of U. S. Veterans will develop an asbestos-related disease in their life time.
- 1 in 125 U. S. males who live over the age of 50 will die from an asbestos-related disease.
- Experts believe 60,000 Malignant Mesothelioma deaths will occur between 2010 and 2030.
*Statistics on Mesothelioma and asbestos related deaths were compiled from CDC (Center for Disease Control’s National Center for Health Statistics), and NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and other cancer reporting sources.
Mesothelioma Facts and Statistics
- More than 20 million American workers have been exposed to asbestos.
- Mesothelioma cases are found in 9 out of every 1 million people.
- 3,000 new cases of Mesothelioma are diagnosed each year in the U. S.
- Each year in U. S 10,000 Americans will die from an asbestos related disease.
- 30% of U. S. Veterans will develop an asbestos-related disease in their life time.
- 1 in 125 U. S. males who live over the age of 50 will die from an asbestos-related disease.
- Experts believe 60,000 Malignant Mesothelioma deaths will occur between 2010 and 2030.
Idaho Asbestos Exposure Hot Spots
Tons of asbestos shipments were received in the state of Idaho. High asbestos exposure was in Ada County, Kootenai County, Bonneville County, Bannock County and Canyon County.
Asbestos-containing products and materials were used throughout Idaho included; asbestos ceiling & floor tiles, asbestos mixed in paints, asbestos mixed in cement, asbestos used in boilers, asbestos used electrical wiring, roofing materials, plumbing pipes & gaskets, attic insulation, heating and air-conditioning products, car and truck brakes, welding equipment, fire retardant clothing & gloves, drywall, fiberboard, wallboard, asbestos tape, vinyl flooring, fireproofing materials, fireplaces, ovens, etc.
|Idaho Asbestos-Related Deaths 199-2015||1,075|
|Asbestosis Cancer Deaths||119|
|Mesothelioma Cancer Deaths||193|
|Estimated-Asbestos Cancer Deaths||768|
Idaho Asbestos-Related Deaths By County
|Ada County, ID – 180 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Bannock County, ID – 90 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Bingham County, ID – 44 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Blaine County, ID – 14 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Bonneville County, ID – 96 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Canyon County, ID – 95 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Cassia County, ID – 14 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Elmore County, ID – 18 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Gem County, ID – 11 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Gooding County, ID – 10 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Idaho County, ID – 10 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Jefferson County, ID – 15 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Jerome County, ID – 13 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Kootenai County, ID – 125 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Latah County, ID – 24 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Madison County, ID – 22 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Minidoka County, ID – 13 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Nez Perce County, ID – 25 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Payette County, ID – 14 Asbestos Related Deaths|
|Twin Falls County, ID – 82 Asbestos Related Deaths|
Source: EWG Working Group 2105 Study
|Idaho Mesothelioma Settlements and Verdicts|
|Idaho Asbestos Exposure Job Sites|
|Idaho Asbestos Exposure Products|
|Idaho Workers Mesothelioma Lawsuits|
|Idaho Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations|
|Idaho Veterans Mesothelioma Lawyer|
Asbestos Cover up – Quotes from Asbestos Executives
Evidence in thousands of court documents have shown that asbestos companies hid and destroyed memos, documents and ignored doctor’s medical reports about the dangers of asbestos exposure. Despite all of the information about the deadly dangers of asbestos exposure available in the scientific and medical literature asbestos companies chose not to take any action to protect workers.
They chose profit over the safety of their workers and then lied and covered it up. This is why U. S. Courts are making asbestos manufacturers and companies pay millions to asbestos victims for their asbestos cover up.
- “…if you have enjoyed a good life while working with asbestos products, why not die from it.” 1966 memo from an executive of the Bendix Corporation (now part of Honeywell)
- In early 1940s, the president of Johns-Manville called the managers of another company “a bunch of fools for notifying employees who had asbestosis.” When asked by another company executive, “Do you mean to tell me you would let them work until they drop dead?” he responded, “Yes. We save a lot of money that way.”
Mesothelioma has been medically linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
Idaho Veterans and Asbestos Exposure
Military Veterans that have a 1 in 3 chance of developing an asbestos related disease in their lifetime. Veterans have the right to bring lawsuits against negligent asbestos companies for exposing them to toxic asbestos-containing products and materials.
There are 21.5 million current living Veterans according to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Veterans who served between 1940 and 1970 have the greatest risk of developing Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related cancer. Navy Veterans who served during World War II and the Korean War have the highest incidence of Asbestos-related diseases.
The U.S. Military used thousands of asbestos-containing products in their ships between the 1920-late 1970’s. 14 in every 1,000 WW II shipyard workers died of an asbestos-related disease compared to 18 in every 1,000 combat related deaths.
- Mesothelioma primarily occurs in Veterans between the ages of 55-75.
- Asbestos was listed as the top contaminant at 32 U.S. Army base closures during the 1990s.
- A recent study showed that as many as 30-40% of Mesothelioma victims is U. S. Veterans.
Idaho Mesothelioma Verdicts and Settlements
A Mesothelioma claim is a lawsuit filed on behalf of a victim or surviving family members because of hazardous exposure to asbestos. Here is a list of some noteworthy Idaho Mesothelioma Settlements and Verdicts.
List of Idaho Mesothelioma settlements and verdicts listed in asbestos lawsuits, court documents, and news sources.
- $4.4 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For an Idaho electrician diagnosed with Mesothelioma cancer.
- $3.8 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For an Idaho sheet metal worker diagnosed with Mesothelioma from workplace asbestos exposure.
- $2.9 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For an Idaho Navy veteran and inspector diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma cancer.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For an Idaho Heating & Air Conditioning Worker diagnosed with Mesothelioma cancer.
- $2.1 Million Settlement: For an Idaho Navy Veteran and Insulation Installer suffering with malignant Mesothelioma Cancer.
- $2 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For an Idaho Construction Pipefitter for a Mesothelioma cancer diagnosis.
- $1.8 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For an Idaho Naval Machinist that developed malignant Mesothelioma.
- $1.5 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For an Idaho Electrical Worker Repairman with on the job asbestos exposure Mesothelioma cancer diagnosis.
- $1.75 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For an Idaho Boilermaker that worked at a Pulp and paper Mill who died from Mesothelioma.
- $1.6 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For an Idaho Mechanic that worked around valves, boilers, and pumps developed Mesothelioma.
- $1.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For an Idaho Aircraft Worker diagnosed with Mesothelioma working around insulators, tapers and drywallers.
Mesothelioma Verdicts & Settlements Nationwide
- $10.2 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Paper Mill worker suffering from pleural Mesothelioma.
- $8 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a man diagnosed with Mesothelioma. Noneconomic damages and $1.5 Million for Loss of Life.
- $7.5Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a woman that developed peritoneal Mesothelioma from laundering her husband s work clothes.
- $5 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy Boilerman who developed Mesothelioma during his service.
- $4.8 Million was awarded to a 65-year-old former plant worker who was exposed to asbestos in the household and at work.
- $4.6 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union insulator that developed malignant Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $3.2 Million was awarded to a 61-year-old retired maintenance worker.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union pipefitter man who died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- $2.6 Million Shipyard Worker Mesothelioma Settlement: For the family of a 72-year old shipyard worker with Mesothelioma who suffered secondhand exposure.
- $2.1 Million was awarded to a 73-year-old Navy veteran and former pipefitter.
- $1.8Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 68.
- $1.8 Million was awarded to a 75-year-old Navy veteran and retired warehouse worker.
- $1.5 Million was awarded to a 60-year-old insulator and plant worker who fell victim to mesothelioma.
- $1.5 Million was awarded to an 85-year-old former maintenance worker and electrician exposed to asbestos on the job.
- $1.4 Million was awarded to a 57-year-old furnace operator and plant worker.
- $1.4 Million was awarded to an 81-year-old former Marine and HVAC affected by mesothelioma.
- $1.2 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a 76-year-old carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma.
- $1.1 Million was awarded to a 75-year-old Army veteran and retired Laborer.
- $1.1 Million was awarded to an 82-year-old Navy veteran and former engineer exposed to asbestos on the job.
- $1 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy veteran machinist that developed malignant Mesothelioma at age 71.
Idaho workers, military veterans, and residents have the right to sue asbestos manufacturers and companies that exposed them to Asbestos. There is more than 30 billion in 60+ asbestos trust funds for people diagnosed with mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos-related diseases.
Malignant Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure in Idaho.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll-Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 888.640.0914
Call Today to find out if you qualify for an asbestos claim!
Asbestos Exposure in Idaho
Asbestos was used heavily in U. S. building trades between 1930-1980. More than 3,000 commonly used products in Idaho contained toxic asbestos fibers and materials.
Idaho Workers and Residents that were exposed to asbestos are at higher risk (7 times) than the general population for being diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos-related disease in their lifetime.
It can take 10-50 years after initial asbestos exposure before symptoms of Mesothelioma may appear. People that were exposed to asbestos in Idaho decades ago are walking time bombs. There is no clear way of knowing if a person will develop Mesothelioma, but most people diagnosed are around 70 years of age.
If you worked in an industry in Idaho that exposed you to deadly asbestos fibers a Mesothelioma lawyer can help you seek compensation for medical expenses resulting from a Mesothelioma cancer diagnosis.
When asbestos is disturbed, broken apart, cut, decayed, or damaged, it releases tiny asbestos microscopic fibrous particles that can cling to the skin, hair and clothing. These asbestos fibers are easily transferred to others where they can accumulate in the lining of lungs that cause Mesothelioma lung cancer.
Idaho Workers and Residents Have the Right to Sue Manufacturers that Exposed them to Asbestos.
Asbestos Exposure and Idaho Companies
|A.E.C. Atomic Plant – American Falls, ID|
|A.E.C. Atomic Plant – Arco, ID|
|A.E.C. Atomic Power Plant – Idaho Falls, ID|
|A.L. Flewelling Co. – Coeur D’Alene, ID|
|Adair Co. – Winchester, ID|
|AEC Idaho National Engineering Lab, ID|
|AEC Power Plant Idaho Falls, ID|
|Agricultural Products Conda, ID|
|Allis-Chalmers Manufacturing Co. Buhl, ID|
|Almagated Sugar Plant – Paul, ID|
|Alphonsus Hospital Boise, ID|
|Amalgamated Sugar Co. Burley, ID|
|Amalgamated Sugar Co. Fischer, ID|
|Amalgamated Sugar Co. Nampa, ID|
|Amalgamated Sugar Co. Paul, ID|
|Amalgamated Sugar Co. Preston, ID|
|Amalgamated Sugar Co. Twin Falls, ID|
|Anhydrous Ammonia Plant – Pocatello, ID|
|Atlas Boiler – Montpelier, ID|
|Atomic Energy Commission – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Atomic Energy Commission Atomic Station Scoville, ID|
|Atomic Plant National Reactor Testing Station Scoville, ID|
|B.C. Fertilizer Plant – Pocatello, ID|
|Beet Growers Sugar Company – Rigby, ID|
|Bennett Lumber Company – Princton, ID|
|Bettis Atomic Power Lab – Scoville, ID|
|Boise Cascade Building Products Boise, ID|
|Boise Cascade Corp. Boise, ID|
|Boise Cascade Corp. Emmett, ID|
|Boise Cascade Corp. Lewiston, ID|
|Boise Cascade Fertilizer Plant – Pocatello, ID|
|Boise Cascade Paper Mill – Blackfoot, ID|
|Boise Cascade Paper Mill – Boise, ID|
|Boise Payette Lumber Company – Idaho|
|Bonner County Courthouse – Idaho|
|Bunker Hill & Sullivan Mining & Concentrating Co. – Kellogg, ID|
|Bunker Hill Company – Kellogg, ID|
|Bunker Hill Lead Smelter – Bunker Hill, ID|
|Bunker Hill Smelter – Kellogg, ID|
|Bunker Hill Sullivan Mine – Kellogg, ID|
|Bunker Hill Sullivan Mining & Concentrating Co. Kellogg, ID|
|Bunker Mill Co. Kellogg, ID|
|C F Warehouse – Scoville, ID|
|C.F. Brown Co. – American Falls, ID|
|C.F. Brown Co. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Cahoon Construction Co. – ID|
|California Packing Corporation – Franklin, ID|
|Callahan Mining Corp. Osborn, ID|
|Capital High School – Blackfoot, ID|
|Carnation Milk Products Company – Nampa, ID|
|Central Facilities Warehouse Nat. Reactor Testing Station Scoville, ID|
|Central Service Facility – ID|
|Challenge Creamery Meridian, ID|
|Chandler Supply Co. – Blackfoot, ID|
|Chandler Supply Co. – Boise, ID|
|Chemical Plant Soda Springs, ID|
|Chicago Bridge & Dam – Orofino, ID|
|Clayton Silver Mines Clayton, ID|
|Clover Club Foods – Blackfoot, ID|
|College of Idaho – Nampa, ID|
|Construction & Industrial Insulation, Inc. – ID|
|Craig Mountain Lumber Company – Winchester, ID|
|Cyprus Mines Clayton, ID|
|Dairy Mens Association Idaho Falls, ID|
|Dairyman’s Cooperative Creamery – Caldwell, ID|
|Day Mines, Inc. Wallace, ID|
|Deatley Corp. – Lewiston, ID|
|Del Monte Corporation – Burley, ID|
|Del Monte Corporation – Franklin, ID|
|Dresser – Ideco Co. – OH|
|Duane Arnold Nuclear Power Plant – Nampa, ID|
|E.G. & G. Co. – American Falls, ID|
|E.G. & G. Co. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Ebr-Ii Powerhouse – Pocatello, ID|
|El Paso Natural Gas Co. Galcinder Conda, ID|
|Electric & Power Co. Water Nuclear Plant – Palo, ID|
|Empire Copper Company – Mackay, ID|
|Fertilizer Plant – Pocatello, ID|
|Fluor Corporation – Pocatello, ID|
|FMC – Phosphorus Chemical Division – ID|
|FMC Corp. Chemical Plant Pocatello, ID|
|FMC Corporation – Phosphorus Chemical Div. – Pocatello, ID|
|Food Machinery & Chemical Corp. – Pocatello, ID|
|Franklin County Sugar Co. Preston, ID|
|Franklin County Sugar Co. Whitney, ID|
|Fremont County Sugar Co. St. Anthony, ID|
|Galcinder Conda – ID|
|Gate City Steel – Pocatello, ID|
|GUB-MK Constructors – ID|
|H.L. Electric Co. – American Falls, ID|
|H.L. Electric Co. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Harbert-Yeargin, Inc. – ID|
|Hecla Mining Co. Burke, ID|
|Helmich Industries, Inc. – ID|
|Helmich Log Products – ID|
|Heyrend Construction Co. – ID|
|Highway Surfacing Corporation – Winchester, ID|
|Horpster Co. – ID|
|Howard S. Wright & Associates – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Howards Building Supply Grangeville, ID|
|Idaho Electric Power & Water Nuclear Plant – Palo, ID|
|Idaho Falls L. D. S. Hospital, Addition – ID|
|Idaho Mining Company – Mountain Home, ID|
|Idaho Mining Company – Nampa, ID|
|Idaho National Engineering Lab Westinghouse Idaho Falls, ID|
|Idaho National Lab INEL – ID|
|Idaho Northern & Pacific Railroad|
|Idaho Nuclear Corp. – Scoville, ID|
|Idaho Nuclear Corporation , CF Warehouse – Scoville, ID|
|Idaho Pacific Corporation – Ririe, ID|
|Idaho Portland Cement – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Idaho Portland Cement Inkom, ID|
|Idaho Power Company|
|Idaho Standard Portland, OR|
|Idaho State Hospital South Blackfoot, ID|
|Idaho Sugar Co. Sugar City, ID|
|Idepine Hils, Inc. Horpster, ID|
|Inel Co. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Inkom Co.- ID|
|Inter Mountain Gas Co. Central Service Facility Boise, ID|
|Intergas Corp. Boise, ID|
|Intermountain Gas Company – Boise, ID|
|IRA Sponsors Warehouse – Natl Reactor Testing Station – Scoville, ID|
|J P Studmill Priest, ID|
|J. R. Simplot Acid Plant Pocatello, ID|
|J. R. Simplot Co. Caldwell, ID|
|J. R. Simplot Co. Conda, ID|
|J. R. Simplot Co. Fertilizer Division Pocatello, ID|
|J. R. Simplot Co. Ron, ID|
|J. R. Simplot Processing Plant – Boise, ID|
|Jaype Stud Mill & Plywood Plant – Jaype, ID|
|John F. Cooney Co. – Boise, ID|
|Kerr Mogee Oil Industries, Inc. – Soda Springs, ID|
|Kit Manufacturing – ID|
|Kraft Foods – Pocatello, ID|
|Lamb Weston Co. – American Falls, ID|
|Laminated Wood Products – Blackfoot, ID|
|Latter Day Saints Hospital – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Latter Day Saints Hospital Association – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Lewiston Grade School – Lewiston, ID|
|Lewiston Industrial Supply Lewiston, ID|
|Lodge Brothers and Bullet Pawn Shop|
|Louisiana Pacific – Sandpoint, ID|
|M. Morrin & Son – Rupert, ID|
|Main Power Plant Lewiston, ID|
|McAlister Equipment Leasing Co. – Burley, ID|
|McFarland Pole Co. Sandpoint, ID|
|Milner Irrigation District – Milner, ID|
|Monsanto Chemical Co. – Milner, ID|
|Monsanto Chemical Co. Monsanto, ID|
|Monsanto Chemical Co. Plant – Soda Springs, ID|
|Monsato Chemical Co. – ID|
|Moore Dry Kiln Co. Osborn, ID|
|Morrison-Knudsen – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Morrison-Knudsen Arco, ID|
|Morrison-Knudsen Boise, ID|
|Mountain Home AFB – Bachelors Office Quarters – Mountain Home, ID|
|Mountain Home Air Force – Hammet, ID|
|National Reactor Testing Station – Arco, ID|
|National Reactor Testing Station – Idaho Falls, ID|
|National Reactor Testing Station Warehouse Scoville, ID|
|Naval Reactor Facility – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Naval Reactor Facility – Scoville, ID|
|New Hotel – Shoshone, ID|
|North Side Pumping Co. Hapelton, ID|
|Northern Idaho & Montana Power Co. – Sandpoint, ID|
|Northwest Lumber Co. Coeur D Alene, ID|
|Northwest Roads Company – Pocatello, ID|
|NRF Nuclear Submarine Training Facility – Idaho Falls, ID|
|NRF Site – Idaho Falls, ID|
|NRTS Site & C F Warehouse – Scoville, ID|
|Nuclear CF Warehouse Scoville, ID|
|Nuclear Facility – Arco, ID|
|Nuclear Facility – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Nuclear Power Plant, Ebr #1 – Arco, ID|
|Oregon Short Line Railroad Co. Batiste Springs, ID|
|Oregon Short Line Railroad Co. Glenns Ferry, ID|
|Oregon Short Line Railroad Co. Montpelier, ID|
|Oregon Short Line Railroad Co. Pocatello, ID|
|Oregon Short Line Railroad Company|
|Otato Corp. Burley, ID|
|Otato Corporation – Burley, ID|
|Pack River Lumber Company – Dover, ID|
|Paper Mill Boise, ID|
|Paul Hardeman Co. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Paul Hardeman, Inc. – Arco, ID|
|Paul’s Plumbing & Heating – Pocatello, ID|
|Pauls Plumbing Heating Pocatello, ID|
|Payette High School Payette, ID|
|Petroleum Plant Scoville, ID|
|Phillips Petroleum – Central Facilities Warehouse Scoville, ID|
|Phillips Petroleum – National Reactor Testing Station Scoville, ID|
|Phillips Petroleum Company – Scoville, ID|
|Phosphorus Chemical Division Pocatello, ID|
|Pinehurst High School – Paul, ID|
|Plateau Supply Company – American Falls, ID|
|Plateau Supply Company – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Pocatello Chemical – Pocatello, ID|
|Potlatch Corporation – Lewiston, ID|
|Potlatch Forest Industries – Lewiston, ID|
|Potlatch Forests Inc. – Potlatch, ID|
|Potlatch Paper & Pulp Mill – Lewiston, ID|
|Potlatch Paper Mill – Lewiston, ID|
|Pulp Mill Warehouse – Lewiston, ID|
|Raft River Turbine Generating Station – American Falls, ID|
|Raft River Turbine Generating Station – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Raytheon Engineers & Construction – ID|
|Reactor Testing Station Scoville, ID|
|Ref Chem Engineering – Conda, ID|
|Research Cottrell – Lewiston, ID|
|Rick’s College – Rexburg, ID|
|Robison Distributing Company – Scoville, ID|
|Rupert, Idaho Factory – Rupert, ID|
|Rust Constructors, Inc. – ID|
|Saint Alphonsus Hospital – Boise, ID|
|Saint Anthony Church- ID|
|Scott’s Trucking – ID|
|Sego Milk Products Company – Buhl, ID|
|Sego Milk Products Company – Preston, ID|
|Simplot J R Co. – Conda, ID|
|Simplot J R Company – Pocatello, ID|
|Smiplot Livestock Co. Grandview, ID|
|Southern Industries Piping Company – American Falls, ID|
|Southern Industries Piping Company – Idaho Falls, ID|
|SRS Construction – ID|
|Standard Mining Company – Wallace, ID|
|State Hospital South – Blackfoot, ID|
|Stevenson Floor Co. – ID|
|Sugar Factory – Paul, ID|
|Sullivan Mining & Concentrating Co. – ID|
|Sullivan Mining Company – Kellogg, ID|
|Terminal Ice & Cold Storage – Nampa, ID|
|Thro’ John F. Cooney Co. – Boise, ID|
|Tiger & Poorman Mining Co. Burke, ID|
|Titan Missile Facility – – Boise, ID|
|TRA Sponsors Warehouse – Scoville, ID|
|U. S. Atomic Energy Commission – American Falls, ID|
|U. S. Atomic Energy Commission Reactor Testing Idaho Falls, ID|
|U. S. Atomic Energy Corp. Arco, ID|
|U. S. Bureau of Reclamation Project Boise, ID|
|U. S. Reclamation Service Emmett, ID|
|U.S. Atomic Energy Commission – Idaho Falls, ID|
|U.S. Bureau Of Reclamation – Boise Project|
|U.S. Reclamation Service – Emmet, ID|
|Union Pacific Railroad Co. Pocatello, ID|
|Union Pacific Railroad Co. Sun Valley, ID|
|Union Pacific System Oregon Short Line Railroad Co. – Pocatello, ID|
|United States Naval Ordnance Plant – Pocatello, ID|
|University of Idaho – Boise, ID|
|University of Idaho Life Science Bldg Old Science Hall Moscow, ID|
|University Of Idaho, Southern Branch – Pocatello, ID|
|Upper Snake River Valley Dairy Mens Assoc. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|URS Energy & Construction – ID|
|US Atomic Energy Corp. – Arco, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. American Falls, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. Blackfoot, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. Chinook, MT|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. House Number 29 Sugar City, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. Idaho Falls, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. Lincoln, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. Nampa, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. Shelley, ID|
|Utah-Idaho Sugar Co. Utah Falls, ID|
|Washington & Idaho Railroad|
|Washington Group International, Inc. – ID|
|Waters Asbestos & Supply – American Falls, ID|
|Waters Asbestos Co. – Scoville, ID|
|Waters Asbestos Supply Company – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Western Steel Co. – Arco, ID|
|Western Steel Co. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Westinghouse Electric Co. – American Falls, ID|
|Westinghouse Electric Company, NRF Site – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Westinghouse Electric Corp. Engineering Lab Scoville, ID|
|Westinghouse Electric Corporation – Scoville, ID|
|Westinghouse Idaho Nuclear Co. – American Falls, ID|
|Westinghouse Idaho Nuclear Co. – Idaho Falls, ID|
|Westinghouse National Reactor Testing Station Scoville, ID|
|Westvaco Chemical Division, Pocatello, ID|
|Westvaco Mineral Production – Pocatello, ID|
|William E. Renshaw Idaho Springs, CO|
|Winton Lumber Co. St. Joe, ID|
|Yankee Machine Shop, Inc. Boise, ID|
|Zinn Industrial Supply – Lewiston, ID|
Asbestos Exposure in Hawaii Neighborhoods Pre-1980
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Lawyers in all Idaho Cities
We Connect You with Mesothelioma Lawyers in all Idaho Counties
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 888.640.0914 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Need a Mesothelioma Attorney in Idaho?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 888.640.0914 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.